Euro 2016 Safety Concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    England v the taffs won't be peaceful, loads of Rangers going hopefully your lad meets up with ours .french old bill are naughty in numbers
    ...so are we.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Just wanna point out, they aren't our terrorists mate haha, as much as they want to think they are.
      Are you trying to suggest Islamic terrorists are not Muslims?

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
        Indeed I am. People who call themselves something but don't actually follow the key rules of the religion have no right to be representative of the religion. Sorry bout the insertion of scripture but:

Qur’an 5:32 "Whoever kills an innocent, it is as if he has killed all humankind.”

Alongside this, Which group of people of religion has been most targeted by Daesh? Muslim. Calling them Islamic terrorists is giving them what they want which is for people to generalise a religion as they did centuries ago.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Indeed I am. People who call themselves something but don't actually follow the key rules of the religion have no right to be representative of the religion. Sorry bout the insertion of scripture but:

Qur’an 5:32 "Whoever kills an innocent, it is as if he has killed all humankind.”

Alongside this, Which group of people of religion has been most targeted by Daesh? Muslim. Calling them Islamic terrorists is giving them what they want which is for people to generalise a religion as they did centuries ago.
          Are you joking, the murdering scum know they are muslims, and are supportrd by 27% of muslims who live in Britian according to a recent BBC pole after the Charlie Hebdo murders.
          Last edited by cross it Dave; 27-03-2016, 08:18 AM.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

It's obvious thats not what he meant. When the IRA were bombing England they were not representing Ireland. EDL or BNP don't represent England either

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
              Are you joking, the murdering scum know they are muslims, and are supportrd by 27% of muslims who live in Britian according to a recent BBC pole after the Charlie Hebdo murders.
              Here is the full article for a clearer picture - http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31293196

Comment

Let's not get into scripture because I could link you to verses of the Koran that these terrorists can use to justify there actions. That is the problem with Islam, it's all in the interpretation. I'm not suggesting they represent all Muslims but they ARE Muslims and are following there interpretation of the Koran.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  It's obvious thats not what he meant. When the IRA were bombing England they were not representing Ireland. EDL or BNP don't represent England either
                  Funny because he says it is what he meant
                  The IRA didn't represent all of Ireland but they represented a large number. But I didn't mention representation I just said Islamic terrorists are Muslims, just like the IRA were Irish

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson
                    That's total crap re: Ireland - What's a large number? maybe 2k out of 4.5 mil? Muslim is not a nationality.
                    I never suggested ISLAM was a nationality it was you who brought nationalities into the discussion. Also you are conflating Islam (a belief system) with Muslims (people who believe in that ideology)
                    Re: Ireland I would suggest taking a look at the amount of people who voted Sinn Fein at the last election

Comment

Re: Ireland I would suggest taking a look at the amount of people who voted Sinn Fein at the last election
                      Sinn Fein is a left wing party that has good support within working class areas. Their increased support is due to the current economic situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Sinn Fein is a left wing party that has good support within working class areas. Their increased support is due to the current economic situation.
                        They just so happen to be lead by Gerry Adams

Comment

They just so happen to be lead by Gerry Adams
                          Yeah, people are swamped in debt, losing their homes etc but a 32 county Ireland is all that matters . Sinn Fein polled around 1.5% on average during the troubles. Their record show this time around has a lot to do with how poor the alternatives are. This has gone way off topic.

Comment

Let's not get into scripture because I could link you to verses of the Koran that these terrorists can use to justify there actions. That is the problem with Islam, it's all in the interpretation. I'm not suggesting they represent all Muslims but they ARE Muslims and are following there interpretation of the Koran.
                            It's a problem with every religion if you're going to go by that suggestion, not just islam. Every single religious book or whatever is absolutely reliant on the interpretation of the individual. Ultimately, the religion itself doesn't make the person bad; it is the bad person who uses the religion as an excuse to do bad things. This is what I mean by them not being Islamic, because to me and many like me, Islam is not an aggressive religion. Just as to many christians, Christianity is not an aggressive religion marred by racism and yet there exists the Kkk, the same for any other religion.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                              The murdering scum want to believe they are muslim, yet if you've read up on it, you'll know that they've been disowned by every major Imam representing the religion. Alongside this, I'd love to see this article that says 27% support Isis because that's kind of hilariously high and to my recollection (unless you're making up the number which I hope you aren't) the highest amount reported was 1 in 5 by the Sun and that was immediately discredited because of the manner of the questioning.

Comment

"Religion is for lonely simpletons".

A wise and handsome WATRB poster.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X