Euro 2016 Safety Concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    The murdering scum want to believe they are muslim, yet if you've read up on it, you'll know that they've been disowned by every major Imam representing the religion. Alongside this, I'd love to see this article that says 27% support Isis because that's kind of hilariously high and to my recollection (unless you're making up the number which I hope you aren't) the highest amount reported was 1 in 5 by the Sun and that was immediately discredited because of the manner of the questioning.
    Understand your defense Nas and i would certainly never group Muslims as terrorist, just because the face of terrorist activity tends to be muslims.

where as i think the bible has many ambiguous passages of which are completely up to interpretation, from my understanding of the Koran and the passages i have seen, it does contain many controversial parts of which they appear to support such terrorist behavior and violent behavior towards anyone disbelieving the islamic religion. too many passages to quote, but an extrodianry number of passages that talks of being rewarded for defending islam and fighting those who dont believe.

Comment

http://www.linternaute.com/actualite...ut-il-prevoir/

Comment

we spend over 13 billion a year on unproductive muslims in this country

Comment

its about time we stopped pandering to this muslim minority ,and treated them ,like we do everyone else ,enough is enough
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
          X