Euro 2016 Safety Concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro 2016 Safety Concerns

I know we are giving in to terrorists but I'm not sure that the euros can go ahead given the atrocities today. I cannot see how the authorities can keep everybody safe, especially given the fact that the matches are taking place in different cities, some near the Belgium border (Lille).

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    I know we are giving in to terrorists but I'm not sure that the euros can go ahead given the atrocities today. I cannot see how the authorities can keep everybody safe, especially given the fact that the matches are taking place in different cities, some near the Belgium border (Lille).
    We can't keep everyone safe but that is life. We can't keep everyone safe going to Loftus Road but we will still go. This attack and all.alike are sad and tragic and shocking at the time and may temporarily chnage our way of life and thinking for a week or so. But we quickly forget and go back to how we were. We have never let it stop us doing stuff before so I don't see why now.

Comment

Why give in to these cowards? Bomb a football match then the mosques in England will get hit .these p ricks underestimate your average football fan
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

And all this love in once a country has been attacked? Putting the Belgium colours on the London eye? F ck all that bomb the bastar ds ! Eye for an eye, sangette to Dunkirk with their lovely gillets and hot dinners ! Where's ya women and children ya selfish kannts!

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          We can't keep everyone safe but that is life. We can't keep everyone safe going to Loftus Road but we will still go. This attack and all.alike are sad and tragic and shocking at the time and may temporarily chnage our way of life and thinking for a week or so. But we quickly forget and go back to how we were. We have never let it stop us doing stuff before so I don't see why now.
          saw the story on the news last night that a drive by shooting (by ISIS sympathizers) was planned by muslims living in Shepherds Bush. The ITV journo was even stood in front of Bush Police Station on Uxbridge Rd (as the primary targets in their plans was police, military, and bystanders).

its shocking how close HQ is to some quite nutty / extremist people!!
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...anned-10751919

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...led-court-told

Nevermind, their plot got foiled back in Oct 2014. It was only in the news last night bc they got their day in court.
            But still, quite alarming stuff:
            "The crown claims Hassane used his iPad and Google to carry out hostile reconnaissance in the first week of October 2014 of a police station in Shepherd’s Bush and the Parachute Regiment Territorial Army barracks at White City."
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

don't think lens where we play the taffs will be to bad , marseille has a big arab population . it went off their in 98 at the world cup. a lad from my way got banged up over their said the french riot police were all over us when it was the tunisians taking libertys. lets hope it all goes off peacefully

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                don't think lens where we play the taffs will be to bad , marseille has a big arab population . it went off their in 98 at the world cup. a lad from my way got banged up over their said the french riot police were all over us when it was the tunisians taking libertys. lets hope it all goes off peacefully
                England v the taffs won't be peaceful, loads of Rangers going hopefully your lad meets up with ours .french old bill are naughty in numbers

Comment

I know we are giving in to terrorists but I'm not sure that the euros can go ahead
                  Turn it in ffs. Another surrender monkey

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Turn it in ffs. Another surrender monkey
                    Exactly, those muppets will never change us! We carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Exactly, those muppets will never change us! We carry on!
                      Might as well all brick our front doors up and hide in the basement forever.

F%ck em!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Might as well all brick our front doors up and hide in the basement forever.

F%ck em!!
                        Still some good British about Jim ! More innocent people they kill the more they have to be aware. Belmarsh needs blowing up and imagine the uproar cancelling the euros ! Agree f%ck em !

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          Still some good British about Jim ! More innocent people they kill the more they have to be aware. Belmarsh needs blowing up and imagine the uproar cancelling the euros ! Agree f%ck em !
                          Forget that its anything to do with being British because I'm fairly certain most on the continent agree. This is about not letting ourselves as humans be pushed around. These terrorists are based in Iraq and matches were still played and players as well as fans put themselves at risk (and a much higher risk than anyone in Europe is under) because it is in ingrained in us as a species to not let ourselves be overcome by fear. The tournament will go on, it should be a success and it should be jarring to the scumbag terrorists that we've shown that we aren't afraid.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                            Boys did very very well, and the muslims terrorists ##### can #### off
                            Just wanna point out, they aren't our terrorists mate haha, as much as they want to think they are.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Just wanna point out, they aren't our terrorists mate haha, as much as they want to think they are.
                              How do you learn to read ### ######## ## ###?

Comment

Working...
                              X