Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: bitcoin price rising - alternatives for portfolio - tips for next big price rise

1. Default

be interesting to look at a graph with bitcoin on one axis and precious metals on the other. I have a suspicion that they're beginning to mirror each other.

An inevitable consequence of one world, lots of borders. Sadly.

Default Unique new development...

Ethereum (and other cryptocurrencies) soar as Bitcoin plummets: http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/17/bitco...-ethereum.html

Originally Posted by Stanley
    Ethereum (and other cryptocurrencies) soar as Bitcoin plummets: http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/17/bitco...-ethereum.html
    Thanks for posting Stan, very interesting developement. You'll note in my OP I suggested Ethereum as a hedge. I converted 0.5 btc into eth at the time. BTC currently 842.75 - still superb performance overall - and as I said, there will be plenty of peaks and troughs on the graph as it ultimately trends upwards. Eth hasn't really done much tbf, but it has fantastic potential due to its underlying tech.

Originally Posted by Hubble
    Thanks for posting Stan, very interesting developement. You'll note in my OP I suggested Ethereum as a hedge. I converted 0.5 btc into eth at the time. BTC currently 842.75 - still superb performance overall - and as I said, there will be plenty of peaks and troughs on the graph as it ultimately trends upwards. Eth hasn't really done much tbf, but it has fantastic potential due to its underlying tech.
    Yes I took your advice at the time and bought a little ETH too :-)

Originally Posted by Stanley
    Yes I took your advice at the time and bought a little ETH too :-)
    Hey, I'm glad you took my advice Stan!

Eth today's price 41.45, I think it was about 9.00 when I recommended it. Bitcoin currently 743.73 - this is a great time to buy I think. Not sure how low it will go - it's all about how the market responds to the fork and what happens next. Long-term, it will go big, IMO.