Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: bitcoin price rising - alternatives for portfolio - tips for next big price rise

Bitcoin is on a surge. 615 now. Beginning to regret I sold some at 600! 2017 was predicted to be big for BTC, looking like that could be true. I might even buy some back.

Originally Posted by Hubble
    Bitcoin is on a surge. 615 now. Beginning to regret I sold some at 600! 2017 was predicted to be big for BTC, looking like that could be true. I might even buy some back.
    Not a surge mate this is grinding higher, note the gold and silver price getting smashed when it should be soaring! However, Bitcoin holds and slowly moves higher and why is this?....its a free market!

W12's BTC prediction, G&S will turn in two / three weeks then BTC will surge to $1000!!!

This week should an all time weekly high close I believe forgetting the outlier of MTGOX a couple years ago.

BTC is holding and there is a good reason for it...(Best tip WEARE will ever get and he knows it hopefully)

Originally Posted by W12_Ranger
    Not a surge mate this is grinding higher, note the gold and silver price getting smashed when it should be soaring! However, Bitcoin holds and slowly moves higher and why is this?....its a free market!

W12's BTC prediction, G&S will turn in two / three weeks then BTC will surge to $1000!!!

This week should an all time weekly high close I believe forgetting the outlier of MTGOX a couple years ago.

BTC is holding and there is a good reason for it...(Best tip WEARE will ever get and he knows it hopefully)
    622 today W12 - that's fairly steep for a grind! I think its previous peak was about 750 in 2014. Looks like it could surge past that in the few months. I'm waiting for some money to come in to buy some more btc and it's driving me nuts - every day the price is up. If we're lucky there might be one its unpredictable mini slumps around Xmas and then we can jump in and buy.

640 today. Just sayin'....

660 today....

660 today....
    703 today
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Wow volatile as hell, in a good way right now. Great tip Hubble. And here I am thinking of whacking 10k into premium bonds

Like I've said all along, worth a punt. But Christ on a bike it really is soaring now! I hope some of you got on board when I first posted about it. Still worth getting on the escalator I reckon.

622 today W12 - that's fairly steep for a grind! I think its previous peak was about 750 in 2014. Looks like it could surge past that in the few months. I'm waiting for some money to come in to buy some more btc and it's driving me nuts - every day the price is up. If we're lucky there might be one its unpredictable mini slumps around Xmas and then we can jump in and buy.
    Hubble I talk in dollars when it comes to price as that's the analysis I follow...my prediction off a surge on the 15/12/16 to $1000 dollars within 3 weeks has seen price rise by 11% in a week, I think we'll hit $1000 by new year, then it will consolidate around $888 before surging to $2000.

2014 was a high on one exchange mtgox which no longer exists, since then the infrastructure for bitcoin has improved 10 fold. This is the real high with a solid point of resistance on the charts...this is just the beginning IMO.

728 right now..... I agree W12, it's going to break $1000 before the end of the year... hold on to your hats!
    Last edited by Hubble; 23-12-2016 at 10:02 PM.

Bitcoin's Market Capitalization now $14 billion. That's fairly large. Happy Christmas everyone, and here's wishing you a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency soaring New Year!

12. Default

I have a few bitcoins from when they first started as a thing and I think we're about $10 each. Should have invested more when they crashed they other year but never had any disposable income. Still gonna just wait and see how much my few eventually add up to one day. Of course bitcoin is the most valuable and stable crypto currency but anyone invested in any of the others? Like Dogecoin?

728 right now..... I agree W12, it's going to break $1000 before the end of the year... hold on to your hats!
    Just 5 days later and over 800 now.

920 right now. I think it's going t peak around 1k - which might be time to sell and then wait for it to crash - as it surely must - and then buy fast before it comes back up again, as it surely will.... Word is that Chinese govt. may try to ban it - which will precipitate a crash - however, India and Mexico are so hard for btc right now - they may soften any blow...

Last edited by Jeems; 06-01-2017 at 10:27 AM.