Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: bitcoin price rising - alternatives for portfolio - tips for next big price rise

Originally Posted by Jeems
    Its official, Hubs is funding our new training ground, stadium and January transfer window

It's not just Bitcoin that's thriving but several other crypto-currencies too, such as Litecoin, Ethereum, Iota, Monero etc.

Originally Posted by Stanley
    It's not just Bitcoin that's thriving but several other crypto-currencies too, such as Litecoin, Ethereum, Iota, Monero etc.
    Yes indeed. As you know, I tipped Eth at the start of this thread. It had the incredible endorsement of being backed personally by Putin recently. The Russians seem far more savvy about crypto than Western governments. Ditto the Chinese - who are actually developing their own cryptocurrency, that will definitely be one to watch. All those you've mentioned Stan have great potential. If you already had bitcoin, diversifying some of it into a portfolio of crypto is a really good idea.

Understandably, Hubble tends to post BTC updates during the bull markets. Keep in mind however that the smarter time to invest is during the bear markets (when it's cheaper) like the one cryptos are currently going through right across the board. These also tend to follow sharp spikes (bull markets) when that rapid but temporary rate of growth is unsustainable. IOW observe the charts and check for the dip trends: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/

I'd hardly call it a correction when its 11% down vs the 80% rise in August alone!

Originally Posted by Jeems
    I'd hardly call it a correction when its 11% down vs the 80% rise in August alone!
    As I say, the current price plunge is right across the cryptosphere in light of China's announcement to ban ICO's. The main point being made though is these are the smarter times to buy, not during the upward trends.