Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516

Thread: bitcoin price rising - alternatives for portfolio - tips for next big price rise

We all have preconceived biases so this discussion is somewhat futile. You have a vested interest in crypto and so will back it to the hilt. I don't trust the establishment/deep state/powers that be and so I'm obviously not accepting this as our saving grace. Haven't bothered reading what you've wrote Hubble as Im off to pub. Might read it when I have time

Originally Posted by Hove Ranger
    We all have preconceived biases so this discussion is somewhat futile. You have a vested interest in crypto and so will back it to the hilt. I don't trust the establishment/deep state/powers that be and so I'm obviously not accepting this as our saving grace. Haven't bothered reading what you've wrote Hubble as Im off to pub. Might read it when I have time
    Spend money on Bitc not Beer.

Quite right Kev. Bit tardy on the surging price of bitcoin though mate, thought you'd have been all over it! Back up over 7k today. All that hot air about banning and regulation has been (interestingly, but also sensibly) scaled back and on top of that someone has gone BIG into btc in the dip - buying over $400,000,000 worth. That's some hedge! Shows what the real story is though....

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ys-400-million

I love this site by the way: Bitcoin Obituaries: BitcoinObituaries.com | Bitcoin Declared Dead 140+ Times and Counting | 99Bitcoins
    It logs every time the MSM announces bitcoin is dead. 253 times so far!!! Bitcoin is dead. Long live bitcoin! I PMSL every time I read one of those scaremogering articles and all the lemmings commenting about how happy they are their current bete noir is no more.... when they know F**K all about it and because they're just SO happy to part of the slave system. Ooops.