Lost but not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost but not found

This is probably a long shot, but I might as well try. For the last 40 years I have used the same QPR blue & white scarf. It has a badge on both ends (sewn on by me!) one of which is the 1975 QPR badge. It has been to so many games with me home and away, including four times to Wembley....friendlies in Ibiza, Ireland and Scotland and many more. As you can guess it is very special to me. Unfortunately, I lost it during the trip to Milton Keynes last Saturday before I got to the stadium. I have tried both train lines that we travelled with from Whitton and Euston. I have tried The Red Lion, Fenny Stratford where we went to before the game and the taxi companies we used to get there and back to the stadium, but no luck so far .... I just wondered if any QPR fan may have found it.

Silly question, but have you tried the stadium? Maybe a lost and found at the club.

Comment

Oh damn man, sorry to hear that. That scarf is almost twice my age!

Might be a long shot but you could ask on the mk dons forum? they may try and insult you on there but its worth a try

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
        Silly question, but have you tried the stadium? Maybe a lost and found at the club.
        Thanks for the suggestion, but yes, I have tried the stadium

Comment

good luck

Comment

Hope you find it Pat, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              Oh damn man, sorry to hear that. That scarf is almost twice my age!

Might be a long shot but you could ask on the mk dons forum? they may try and insult you on there but its worth a try
              Yes, I might give that a try. As you say, I might get a few insulting comments, but on the other hand, as we were so charitable to them last Saturday and gave them three points for not doing much, then I think they should be quite nice

Comment

Really hope you find it mate.

Comment

The club would be a great start, fingers crossed Pat
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Did you have any joy Pat?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      Really hope you find it mate.
                      I think Pat is a women - not that it makes any difference

Comment

did

pat im guessing did you take it off in a pub before the game,if so then it could be worth phoning them
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                        X