On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Very good solid performance from the whole team, excellent movement at times and everyone fought for the ball,MOTM for me was Hoillet who was superb, closely followed by Perch who looks comfortable at left back, crowd in fine voice tonight taking the #### out off Keogh, to be fair he took it well even giving a wave on command.
    Crowd could see the effort and good football and responded well, will be interesting to see what team turns up on Saturday.
    Special mention to Smithies whose handling on a cold wet night was top class.

Comment

No Toszer = 3 points

Comment

Good important win

Comment

Great win a fully deserved one at that, the ref was an absolute #### at times but the fans give it to them bloody brilliant roll on Saturday
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Great win, played some fantstic football at times. Chery, Hoilett & Phillips linked up superbly.

Perch had a stormer at LB.

Thoroughly enjoyable & a great atmosphere.

Obviously you don't moan about refs when you've won but the ref was woeful tonight!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Great win, played some fantstic football at times. Chery, Hoilett & Phillips linked up superbly.

Perch had a stormer at LB.

Thoroughly enjoyable & a great atmosphere.

Obviously you don't moan about refs when you've won but the ref was woeful tonight!
              We should have had a pen and they should have had a few bookings, instead he gives matty and polter the most random bookings ever
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

the yellow cards were a joke ,it looked like matty phillips asked the ref what was the difference in his foul to the derby foul on him . the foul on hoilett that led to our 2nd goal was never a foul

Comment

Shocking ref for the second game running but very enjoyable evening.

Comment

the ref was neil swarbrick who does premier league games as well. which just shows the standard of refereeing in the game right now is well sh1te. he looked a stone or 2 overweight to me as well!!
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                      the ref was neil swarbrick who does premier league games as well. which just shows the standard of refereeing in the game right now is well sh1te. he looked a stone or 2 overweight to me as well!!
                      When I was doing my level one coaching badge, one of the kids on it with me had done his refereeing course or whatever and he said that they literally pass everyone. Its quantity over quality at the FA.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Brilliant result, great performance.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Is it just me or when Perch plays lb he looks pretty decent but put him rb and he's absolutely pony?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Is it just me or when Perch plays lb he looks pretty decent but put him rb and he's absolutely pony?
                            Think he has looked solid in both roles TBH. Isnt going to be a world beater every week, but has looked steady for a while now and long may that continue, good versatile player is decent commodity in todays game.

Comment

Working...
                            X