Chery
    33.33%
    Polter
    3.33%
    Tozser
    0.00%
    Washington
    3.33%

Perch for me was outstanding. Did everything right all game defensively and bagged a solid assist.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Luongo

Comment

went for angella solid today . some crucial interceptions . read the game well and when it needed to be lumped he did it

Comment

Chery. Merely for the fact he showed why he should start. Made a lot happen, at the centre of most of our play and a lovely finish.

Comment

Same as that, voted Chery but so easily could of voted Perch or Mass. Hoilett was livley again as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Same as that, voted Chery but so easily could of voted Perch or Mass. Hoilett was livley again as well.
              Hoilett to me was ok, in and out of the game and had some good touches and some truly embarrassing one. One of my favourite performances from Polter as well, he did everything so well and his pace was astonishing.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

hoilett done well. polters hold up play was much better than usual.

but the clear winner was chery, he was unstoppable today.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Mass.

Hoilett, Chery and Ned were all very good IMO. Plus Perch (relative to usual performance). But for me Mass was class .
                  Last edited by MattyRangers; 28-02-2016, 09:52 AM.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Perch.

Comment

Chery for me also thought the 2 centre backs were good Angella & Hall didn't give them to many chances

Comment

Chery but Luongo was a very close second

Comment

So many to pick from after watching that display, well done Henry you are my man of the match.

Comment

Just finished watching the game on Player and think their should be an option for the whole team. You could really see unity out there.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Perch for me on leaving the ground and no reason to change that view today
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X