No announcement yet.

Blues sold 3190 tickets for Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every team makes us kick to that end second half if they win the toss now anyway.
    Wish that end was filled with away fans every game. So much better it's untrue.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Tbf, if we were selling out every week (including the lower school end) I would be all for only giving the away side the top tier. However, it is not the case. We don't get near selling out. I would much sooner have the whole end filled with away fans adding to the atmosphere than have that lower school end stand have 100 QPR supporting kids and parents surrounded by empty seats.
      I know we won't all agree. But IMO it feels like it turns the tables in the away sides favour when they bring there allocation. As we don't have they same at the other end of the pitch. Another thing that's really disappointed me with rangers. I have kids aswell and take them on occasions but still don't think they should be in the lower loft. Like you stated matty there's plenty of room at qpr so they should be moved somewhere else in the ground and make the loft an advantage to us like it used to be.

Comment

ahh birmingham can still remember when they smashed our coach windows on new years day , and one of them chasing us thru white city with an axe , lets have it right who takes an axe to football

Comment

No problems with a strong away end. Ups the ante.

Comment

More the merrier.....they'll hurl abuse at our players which will give them the added incentive to ram a win down their throats

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Would be a Good debate that Dogs not sure their smaller then Baggies and Wolves myself I would have them second to Villa myself
              No they ain't smaller fair sized club that come 2nd in the winning stakes only won one thing in their history apart from promotions yet their fans still stick by them loyally

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                ahh birmingham can still remember when they smashed our coach windows on new years day , and one of them chasing us thru white city with an axe , lets have it right who takes an axe to football
                I've met a few of ours that prefer the machetes
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Some plum on Twitter keeps doing posts to club and TF saying it's not fair were giving top and bottom and its not fair on our keeper bring in front of two tiers of away fans

More the merrier in my book if we can't sell downstairs but an away team can I say cash in

Comment

They make a right noise to be fair, remember in the late 70's they were very vocal.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The infamous image of that fan of their catching some Zzzz's on the pavement outside the Adelaide after giving it the barry
                      The same young lot took a belting at york hall a few weeks later by a few of ours-can see them being bang up for it.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

The infamous image of that fan of their catching some Zzzz's on the pavement outside the Adelaide after giving it the barry
                        Always nice seeing one of the big hitters coming unstuck at little QPR
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                          I Don't know how he's coming across to fernandes on twitter but he does have a point. Any team that takes there allocation at loftus rd gives there side a very good chance of coming away with something. Shooting towards a packed end of your own fans is going to give there players a massive boost. We've lost that with the kids in the lower loft. I remember when the loft used to be quality. Sometimes felt like we sucked the ball into the net when we got behind our side.
                          The fact you know who I'm talking about says everything we need to know about how he comes across

Comment

The fact you know who I'm talking about says everything we need to know about how he comes across
                            I'm not on twitter mate. But I know there's alot of bells on there giving him grief .

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                              I'm not on twitter mate. But I know there's alot of bells on there giving him grief .
                              Do they want him to refuse to sell tickets to Birmingham and keep the bottom or top tier empty then?

By the way there are still a few tickets left on general sale if anyone's after any.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Do they want him to refuse to sell tickets to Birmingham and keep the bottom or top tier empty then?

By the way there are still a few tickets left on general sale if anyone's after any.
                                Think so kev.

Comment

Working...
                                X