Blues sold 3190 tickets for Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues sold 3190 tickets for Saturday

Another team filling away end should make for a better atmosphere.

Fair play to em, that's a good turn out. I prefer it when there is a decent away following tbf.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

They sold out about 4 weeks ago, should be a lively day.

Comment

More the merrier, hopefully sent back to the midlands with slapped arses . Worst accent in the country brummies .
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Fair play to em, that's a good turn out. I prefer it when there is a decent away following tbf.
          So do I mate. Makes for a better atmosphere and a better atmosphere(generally) makes for a better performance and a better day out. All for it

Comment

Some plum on Twitter keeps doing posts to club and TF saying it's not fair were giving top and bottom and its not fair on our keeper bring in front of two tiers of away fans

More the merrier in my book if we can't sell downstairs but an away team can I say cash in

Comment

Good fans those Brumies give a support to their club won only one cup always been 2nd to Villa , WBA , and Wolves yet still turn up ,
              remind you of anyone !

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Good fans those Brumies give a support to their club won only one cup always been 2nd to Villa , WBA , and Wolves yet still turn up ,
                remind you of anyone !
                Brentford
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  remind you of anyone !
                  Would be a Good debate that Dogs not sure their smaller then Baggies and Wolves myself I would have them second to Villa myself

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                    They sold out about 4 weeks ago, should be a lively day.
                    It will be, after last time, they came, sure they're on a misssion

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      It will be, after last time, they came, sure they're on a misssion
                      They met unexpected resistance did they not

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        They met unexpected resistance did they not
                        The infamous image of that fan of their catching some Zzzz's on the pavement outside the Adelaide after giving it the barry

Comment

I saw that Matty wonder if he has woken up yet

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Some plum on Twitter keeps doing posts to club and TF saying it's not fair were giving top and bottom and its not fair on our keeper bring in front of two tiers of away fans

More the merrier in my book if we can't sell downstairs but an away team can I say cash in
                            I Don't know how he's coming across to fernandes on twitter but he does have a point. Any team that takes there allocation at loftus rd gives there side a very good chance of coming away with something. Shooting towards a packed end of your own fans is going to give there players a massive boost. We've lost that with the kids in the lower loft. I remember when the loft used to be quality. Sometimes felt like we sucked the ball into the net when we got behind our side.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                              I Don't know how he's coming across to fernandes on twitter but he does have a point. Any team that takes there allocation at loftus rd gives there side a very good chance of coming away with something. Shooting towards a packed end of your own fans is going to give there players a massive boost. We've lost that with the kids in the lower loft. I remember when the loft used to be quality. Sometimes felt like we sucked the ball into the net when we got behind our side.
                              Tbf, if we were selling out every week (including the lower school end) I would be all for only giving the away side the top tier. However, it is not the case. We don't get near selling out. I would much sooner have the whole end filled with away fans adding to the atmosphere than have that lower school end stand have 100 QPR supporting kids and parents surrounded by empty seats.

Comment

Working...
                              X