No announcement yet.

Fernandes interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just watched the interview which I thought was excellent.
    I would imagine it is quite hard for the people who don't like him to argue with a lot of what he says there.
    However, I am sure something can be taken out of context e.g what he says about JFH. I really hope he is as genuine as he appears. I believe he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      How many games should he get next season then? 5? 10? or should he be sacked in the summer?
      Certainly he should be reviewed at the end of this season and his future decided then. On results and on playing style. As far as I'm concerned he's on probation.....

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
        We was a real club then . But you wasn't born so u wouldn't know
        A real club that was sh.itter than we are now. And yeah I was around then.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          A real club that was sh.itter than we are now. And yeah I was around then.
          We was in it together though. Fans players etc. mood around qpr now days is nasty. Clubs been ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            I have just watched the interview which I thought was excellent.
            I would imagine it is quite hard for the people who don't like him to argue with a lot of what he says there.
            However, I am sure something can be taken out of context e.g what he says about JFH. I really hope he is as genuine as he appears. I believe he is.
            Agreed mate - surely our fans should be happy to have a chairman who is honestly into the club, who cares about its future and the fans' wellbeing? For all his mistakes - and I've been a vociferous critic at times - he's still a decent guy, putting his own money into the club. And I've said it before, but the appointment of Lee Hoos was a great move IMO.

Comment

We was in it together though. Fans players etc. mood around qpr now days is nasty. Clubs been ruined.
              Football's been ruined mate. Its all about the money now and you can't expect players, managers and owners to think any different....

Comment

Sums up the way I feel entirely Rickson even getting beat by Vauxhall motors and bucket collections or the chairman held up at gun point

Comment

Clubs never been so disconnected from the fans. You only have to look at twitter and fans forums to see that. Dark times ahead.
                  You reckon forums and Twitter and true overall reflection of fanbase??? I'm not so sure it is

On interview that's as flat as I have heard TF when talking about is other then when we got relegated under Harry. Might be intentional to be bit low key now IAS being positive gets him shot down

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    I usually associate those who dislike reading with being under 10 years old but that's just my opinion I suppose. That's not even a long post, in fact, its about the same length as the one you put up literally a few minutes ago.
                    You been throwing some good right hands recently Nas

Comment

We were not mate. Still Rangers fighting Rangers at away games and this board itself caused serious carnage (not current I would add) if you think we have been together last ten years think you have been supporting another club

Comment

We was a real club then . But you wasn't born so u wouldn't know
                        When we almost went into administration, do you mean?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          You reckon forums and Twitter and true overall reflection of fanbase??? I'm not so sure it is

On interview that's as flat as I have heard TF when talking about is other then when we got relegated under Harry. Might be intentional to be bit low key now IAS being positive gets him shot down
                          I go games also mate. The Fans are so quiet and people start up threads asking why. Well it's because if how we've been run.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            When we almost went into administration, do you mean?
                            Yea. When we had a real sense of us versus everyone else. And a real spirit within our supporters. You was in Norway at the time so I know you wouldn't understand that.
                            Last edited by QPR Rickson; 23-02-2016, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Certainly he should be reviewed at the end of this season and his future decided then. On results and on playing style. As far as I'm concerned he's on probation.....
                              Fair enough. Think you are being harsh but each to their own. I would like to at least give him a summer to shape his squad

Comment

I go games also mate. The Fans are so quiet and people start up threads asking why. Well it's because if how we've been run.
                                It's quiet at QPR full stop Rick's always is other then the the big games. This Rangers atmosphere is a myth people tried bigging up the atmosphere against Ipswich and it was dire

Comment

Working...
                                X