Fernandes interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    We are currently a mid table Championship side. Is it really that bad? We are a small to medium side and that is probably about our level. You expect us to be winning the Champions League?

Last 'x' number of years been largely a fark up but at least they are trying to do things properly now. Could be a lot worse.
    250 mil spent and in a worse position than when we started. Getting pumped by joke sides like the Rupert's home and away. Now brentford beating us. Parachute money running out And more chance of league1 then the prem . Think Fans have a right to expect abit more than that. Clubs never been so disconnected from the fans. You only have to look at twitter and fans forums to see that. Dark times ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
      Is this really a genuine post? I'm guessing this is one of our glory hunting fans from the latest Premiership years. Or someone that has had a brain meltdown and forgotten the Vauxhall Motors years....
      I would genuinely say there is not a single glory hunter QPR fan out there. We were relegated two of our most recent Prem seasons and survived by the skin of our teeth in the other. And now we're a mid table championship side. Any plastic fans (if there were any) would have moved on to the Leicester bandwagon by now.
      You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Brisbane View Post
        You think Nasser's younger than 10?
        Comes across that way

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Wow, so you're moronic and can't count. We're really an intellectually blessed fan base. I'll help you out mate: 2016 - 1995 (as given by the username) = 21 years. Then we go back 10 years and guess what? I was indeed born then.

And tell me, how real a club were we when we had the buckets all round the stadium? Does pain and hardship make something real? Or does relative financial capability and safety suggest that? I'd personally go with the latter.
          Can't be asked to read all that nonsense again Gupta.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
            Can't be asked to read all that nonsense again Gupta.
            I usually associate those who dislike reading with being under 10 years old but that's just my opinion I suppose. That's not even a long post, in fact, its about the same length as the one you put up literally a few minutes ago.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Is this really a genuine post? I'm guessing this is one of our glory hunting fans from the latest Premiership years. Or someone that has had a brain meltdown and forgotten the Vauxhall Motors years....
              Drop me out u plum. I had season ticket in league 1 and championship. And was there that night. Went less games when we was in prem.

Comment

Glory hunter supporting qpr. Cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  I usually associate those who dislike reading with being under 10 years old but that's just my opinion I suppose. That's not even a long post, in fact, its about the same length as the one you put up literally a few minutes ago.
                  I Just can't read any of your nonsense.

Comment

Rickson and Nasser, you're pushing it with the insults. Withdraw them please, and reread the site rules while you're at it.

Comment

We was a real club then . But you wasn't born so u wouldn't know
                      Poor old (sorry young) Nasser gets younger every week!!

Comment

I Just can't read any of your nonsense.
                        Put him on ignore and please calm down with the racial slurs. Thanks
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I think the day you take Twitter to be representative of our fan base is the day you have lost any sense of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            I think the day you take Twitter to be representative of our fan base is the day you have lost any sense of reality.
                            Totally agree.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Bit surprised by Rickson here, normally talks sense. Bit OTT.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                Bit surprised by Rickson here, normally talks sense. Bit OTT.
                                Time of the month?

Comment

Working...
                                X