Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
    Forgive me but wasn't he a left back ??
    surprised it took this long for someone to notice. Yes a left back, who was left footed.

had zero motivation towards the end and glad we didn't sign him permanently.

So you have read one match report where he played well and its "what do we do to them"-get a grip woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      surprised it took this long for someone to notice. Yes a left back, who was left footed.

So you have read one match report where he played well and its "what do we do to them"-get a grip woman.

Behave!!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

I mean, its not super important to notice but yea, left back. He was certainly setting a bad example as someone who was just interested in the money and I'm glad we didn't keep him but he was fantastic for us that first half of the season.

As for the whole "what do we do to them" - I always find they go to less competitive leagues and succeed when they've been kack here. Think M'bia, Bosingwa, Assou (not been great but not as bad as he was here towards the end), Cesar (was benfica's best player last season and this season I think with Jonas), Granero, etc. They've all looked like they've improved when in fact they've just had a different game style that they are more used to thrust upon them.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Problem with him was he just wasn't that interested in football, admitted as much. Why would he be motivated playing for us?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Problem with him was he just wasn't that interested in football, admitted as much. Why would he be motivated playing for us?
            It's not so much whether he was motivated to play for us but I can assume that his wages from Spurs were being covered in full by a combination of us and them. If he truly was all about the money as he said he was, he wouldn't have been bothered as to where he played. We had a good dressing room that season relative to what we've had before, he had his favourite manager, yet he lost all motivation after Spurs didn't pull the recall button on him. Seems to me that he is hiding some sort of motivation behind that financial mask.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Bloke was an absolute wrongun, sorry but he was. Class above for half that season under Redknapp, then completely downed tools.

Not one to have in the trenches next to you, or on the football pitch either. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Bloke was an absolute wrongun, sorry but he was. Class above for half that season under Redknapp, then completely downed tools.

Not one to have in the trenches next to you, or on the football pitch either. Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                X