Essou-Ekotto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essou-Ekotto

I was reading this article about a young Norwegian midfielder when I noticed that our former right back Ekotto was St. Etienne´s best player in their match against Olympic Marseille.

Again this begs the question; what do we do to them?

http://www.dagbladet.no/2016/02/22/s...rike/43241915/
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    I was reading this article about a young Norwegian midfielder when I noticed that our former right back Ekotto was St. Etienne´s best player in their match against Olympic Marseille.

tbh this season he hasn't been that great, a few good games here and there but only played 11 league games and has been far too inconsistent.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He was one our best players first half of the season. It was only after he didn't get recalled as he'd expected in Jan that it turned to ####.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        He was one our best players first half of the season. It was only after he didn't get recalled as he'd expected in Jan that it turned to ####.
        I definitely agree with this, loved watching him sometimes that first half of the season. Skillful on the ball, good defensive ability and brought calmness to our defence until january.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Quality player no doubt about that the shame is he believes it himself and that puts him in the catagory of Traore and Hoilet

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            Yep he was class up it ok January and then he was like a different player. Remember at Blackpool away just before Christmas that year he was superb, properly taking the pi$$ out of their left back.

Seems to have well had his day though, does he even play anymore?!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Yep he was class up it ok January and then he was like a different player. Remember at Blackpool away just before Christmas that year he was superb, properly taking the pi$$ out of their left back.

Seems to have well had his day though, does he even play anymore?!
              Why not read before you comment??
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                tbh this season he hasn't been that great, a few good games here and there but only played 11 league games and has been far too inconsistent.
                In the Euro-League , he played very good in the two(?) matches against Rosenborg. St. Etienne bought two Rosenborg players afterwards; Alexander Søderlund and Ole Kristian Selnæs.
                Last edited by Shania; 23-02-2016, 10:59 AM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Why not read before you comment??
                  Alright love, settle down
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

In the Euro-League , he played very good in the two(?) matches against Rosenborg. St. Etienne bought two Rosenborg players afterwards; Alexander Søderlund and Ivar Selnæs.
                    Yea the euro league has been really good for him but league form wise, he's been average at best.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Yea the euro league has been really good for him but league form wise, he's been average at best.
                      Ok. Point taken.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Forgive me but wasn't he a left back ??
                        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Alright love, settle down
                          Must be strawberry week

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                            Forgive me but wasn't he a left back ??
                            Yes he was

Comment

As others said was very decent first half. For me he realised he was way to good for this league got complacent and started taking risks which he got caught out with instead of just doing what he had been doing

Comment

Working...
                              X