brendan rogers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    After they deal with financial indiscretions brought about by failing to succeed on account of their spending, I'd doubt he'd want to go. I doubt anyone would if they don't get to the Prem this year because they will have to sell all their talents.
    You could be right. Derby actually have to suceed now.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Much longer than the joke amount of time you gave him #clown
      i have given him 10 games into next season. but if a decent manager turned up in the summer, i could be persuaded.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        i have given him 10 games into next season. but if a decent manager turned up in the summer, i could be persuaded.
        I'd say many might agree with you but imo that could well disrupt next season and create another like this one ie creating another Ramseyite
        Shambles , also Hits imo if you and others think this can be turned around by 10 games into next season you are underestimating the lack of quality at the club

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          I'd say many might agree with you but imo that could well disrupt next season and create another like this one ie creating another Ramseyite
          Shambles , also Hits imo if you and others think this can be turned around by 10 games into next season you are underestimating the lack of quality at the club
          You could have a point there, but would you say Bristol City wrre in a decent state when Lee Johnson took charge? They have won 3 successive games since then. Thats 1 more than JFH has mangaged in 13.

At some point soon we need to see some improvement in performances and results.
          He could start by choosing a different formation and starting with El-kayati ahead of Hoilett and restoring Polter instead of Mackie, so that perhaps he can form a partnership with Washington.

Comment

People were against Sherwood so if he's a no no for loving himself so is Rogers

Comment

I don't want that dreary soppy 1 toned cu not managing us, so I'd rather stick with what we've got.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                You could have a point there, but would you say Bristol City wrre in a decent state when Lee Johnson took charge? They have won 3 successive games since then. Thats 1 more than JFH has mangaged in 13.

He could start by choosing a different formation and starting with El-kayati ahead of Hoilett and restoring Polter instead of Mackie, so that perhaps he can form a partnership with Washington.
                agree with the last bit about El kayati and Polter , me I'd rather see Mackie at full back, personly imo the club should never have resigned him wholehearted yes , but a wide player at best now blocking progress of younger players also arrived unfit , Hoilet wage taker that does'nt mind whether we win or lose
                with regard to Brizle wining 3 Ramsey came in and got an away win and look what that led us to !
                Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-02-2016, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  agree with the last bit about El kayati and Polter , me I'd rather see Mackie at full back, personly imo the club should never have resigned him wholehearted yes , but a wide player at best now blocking progress of younger players also arrived unfit , Hoilet wage taker that does'nt mind whether we win or lose
                  with regard to Brizle wining 3 Ramsey came in and got an away win and look what that led us to !
                  I agree that Mackie should have not been resigned. He is not good enough and is League 1 standard.

The point I was making about Johnson is that he took over a really struggling side and has managed 3 wins from 3. Rowett also quickly turned things around when he took over from the shambolic mess at Birmingham, yet JFH is struggling with QPR. As long as he keeps the team in a mid table position he is safe from the sack, but there has to be clear signs from early next season that things are on the up or the pressure on him will grow.

I am not expecting much tbh as I think the club's plans and direction have changed. Things will now be done on the cheap looking for bargains as they were in 1998 after Chris Wright's 1st 18 month's spending spree failed to bring promotion.

The signs are there now as we have seen with sending out 4 players on loan, selling Austin and freezing out Green, yet only bringing in 3 players to replace them. We are struggling for central midfielders yet no one is coming in on loan. When Faurlin is out the midfield is outfought, outplayed and outpassed.

As for Ramsey, he came in lost his first game , won his 2nd then got appointed until the emd of the season and promptly lost the next 5. a truly shocking performance which was rewarded with a 3 year deal!!!

Comment

Stan your spot on with that , but surely your defending JFH as nearly all of what youv'e just said points the finger at the route the club has taken before and after JFH came to the club , maybe posters should look higher up the ladder than the manager

Comment

Jimmy and Les, Jimmy is a good manager, did a great job at Burton and has brought in good players for a small fee. Not all teams pick up immediately, we want to build long term then be patient, don't keep linking new managers, just wait not everything is now now now.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

What do you say after tonight then Stanis (Baratheon?)? JFH plays Khayati ahead of Hoilett and Bristol City get hammered at home by Brighton. This is a long term project, but it's moving in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                        X