brendan rogers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brendan rogers

On the news today that he wants to return to management in the summer.

he says he would take a championship club on if approach was made.

question is.

would you gut this system and structure we currently have in place and get rid of les and his gang or should they remain and forget about signing any GOOD, EXPERIENCED, YOUNG managers and stick with jimmy and les.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I say stick with what we have rather than pie in the sky fanciful notions that anyone could just walk through the doors and wave a magic wand.

Comment

Hits there's no way he would get enough money to do any better JFH , and by the summer L F will be 18 months into his work experience so he should be getting it right by then , so stick with what we've got

Comment

How many games would you give him before #rodgersout

Comment

its time to put up and shut up , we all want decent football ,but you can`t polish a turd

(but you can roll it in glitter )
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Yawn. Is this going to happen every time a so-called 'better' manager becomes available? Anyway, no thank you to Brendan Rogers, another profligate spender who brings no guarantees whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Yawn. Is this going to happen every time a so-called 'better' manager becomes available? Anyway, no thank you to Brendan Rogers, another profligate spender who brings no guarantees whatsoever.
              Of course it is and maybe they will get their way one day and will no doubt give the new incumbent about 3 games before calling for their head. Brendan Rogers would become #todgers or similar in no time
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Derby will unveil him as their manager quite soon, I guess.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

100% stick with JFH we have to give him the chance to build some foundations, chopping and changing managers will not bring us long term success. If in 3 years we haven't progressed then look at changing manager but give the guy a chance to sort out the mess he inherited.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Derby will unveil him as their manager quite soon, I guess.
                    After they deal with financial indiscretions brought about by failing to succeed on account of their spending, I'd doubt he'd want to go. I doubt anyone would if they don't get to the Prem this year because they will have to sell all their talents.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

probably villa next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        100% stick with JFH we have to give him the chance to build some foundations, chopping and changing managers will not bring us long term success. If in 3 years we haven't progressed then look at changing manager but give the guy a chance to sort out the mess he inherited.
                        Yep 3 years is about right 1st he's got to build a championdhip squad before we can move on and that will take a minimum 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Yep 3 years is about right 1st he's got to build a championdhip squad before we can move on and that will take a minimum 2 years
                          how long do you expect for improvement with our playing style and wins ratio?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Hits I would say to become a consistantly good championdhip club playing good winning football will take at least 2 years starting next season

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Much longer than the joke amount of time you gave him #clown

Comment

Working...
                              X