I need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    I've been a Rangers fan for 44 years now and have seen great times and very bad times. The standard of performances we have produced over the last few years has been pretty dire on the whole, with very little to look back on with fond memories.

However, despite being thoroughly fed up with it like the majority, I just don't understand the constant negativity and whingeing by some. It won't help the team, has no positive effect on anything surrounding the club at all and to be honest, makes those who indulge in it appear in a very poor light indeed. Some so called fans should really be embarrassed about the way they carry on. It's one thing to have a view on a player, our performance, our manager or our owners. But to keep on about the same thing over and over again, with ever increasing sarcasm or vitriol, is pretty pathetic behaviour in my view.

The bloke who tweeted that disgusting stuff referred to earlier would be banned permanently if it were down to me, assuming they even go at all.

As for this messageboard, I'm all for differing opinions and debate. But I doubt I am alone in getting to the point of totally ignoring or dismissing the opinions of a small minority of posters, as they appear to have lost the ability to find anything at all constructive to say, but seem to delight in criticising others for the sake of it. A lot of people have lost a great deal of credibility and respect from their fellow fans on here, which won't be forgotten or recovered easily once we have turned everything around both on and off the pitch.

It'll be interesting to see if they simply disappear or have the nerve to tell us what great fans they are.
    At last someone with a bit sense & good post, and your quite right the usual bunch of idiots write crap on here.

Comment

His intentions are good and i have always backed TF and will continue to do so.

That being said, i do wish he would shut up on twitter though, Just a window for abuse. Only other chairman i know who does this is Gold and West ham and i think he is a complete tw*t, so no doubt this is what others think of TF.

Comment

I definitely don't want him to stop tweeting, not until he has a total meltdown. We deserve some concluding entertainment from this genius for all his mistakes and pishtakes we have endured. In the past you had to give a fool enough rope, now just give him Twitter.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I've been a Rangers fan for 44 years now and have seen great times and very bad times. The standard of performances we have produced over the last few years has been pretty dire on the whole, with very little to look back on with fond memories.

However, despite being thoroughly fed up with it like the majority, I just don't understand the constant negativity and whingeing by some. It won't help the team, has no positive effect on anything surrounding the club at all and to be honest, makes those who indulge in it appear in a very poor light indeed. Some so called fans should really be embarrassed about the way they carry on. It's one thing to have a view on a player, our performance, our manager or our owners. But to keep on about the same thing over and over again, with ever increasing sarcasm or vitriol, is pretty pathetic behaviour in my view.

The bloke who tweeted that disgusting stuff referred to earlier would be banned permanently if it were down to me, assuming they even go at all.

As for this messageboard, I'm all for differing opinions and debate. But I doubt I am alone in getting to the point of totally ignoring or dismissing the opinions of a small minority of posters, as they appear to have lost the ability to find anything at all constructive to say, but seem to delight in criticising others for the sake of it. A lot of people have lost a great deal of credibility and respect from their fellow fans on here, which won't be forgotten or recovered easily once we have turned everything around both on and off the pitch.

It'll be interesting to see if they simply disappear or have the nerve to tell us what great fans they are.
          Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
          At last someone with a bit sense & good post, and your quite right the usual bunch of idiots write crap on here.

Nothing like a good whinge followed by some name calling to make the day pass a bit quicker.

Comment

ive been a fan for 57 years and i think keeping it simple when we had warnock and his assistant we were well on the way back but now weve lost him and i expect us to stay in either this division or the lower divisions to we get rid of jfh and evil les and the whole regime
            but i would like to keep fernandes i like him but i think hes poorly advised
            if we cant get warnock back then i would like another 60 year plus manager i like the experienced managers better than the youngsters
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
              Don't think it's healthy to insult the man ,,, what does it achieve
              So according to your reteric, we should NEVER question those that rule us, be it by employment, be it by government OR be it by ownership of something you choose to follow/support .......... very strange view of the world IMO

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
              His intentions are good and i have always backed TF and will continue to do so.

That being said, i do wish he would shut up on twitter though,
              His intentions are surely to promote his Airline & entertainment businesses ........ Premiership QPR was only a way to get 'cheap' advertising across the whole of Asia through the Global Premier League!

Unfortunately just as happened with Caterham we are only useful for as long as he can see a return on his investment in the foreseeable future ......... a number of seasons outside the worldwide fascination with EPL will certainly see us cut adrift IMO

As for the tweeting as a follower, I can confirm Uncle T is a t-wat .......... it's one faux pas after another !
              #dreammanager
              #journey
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post

His intentions are surely to promote his Airline & entertainment businesses ........ Premiership QPR was only a way to get 'cheap' advertising across the whole of Asia through the Global Premier League!

Unfortunately just as happened with Caterham we are only useful for as long as he can see a return on his investment in the foreseeable future ......... a number of seasons outside the worldwide fascination with EPL will certainly see us cut adrift IMO
                For 250 million quid I reckon he could of had Air Asia printed in thousand foot high letters on the sun and the moon mate.

Comment

Great post Brights

Some of the posters when it comes to TF are proper D ildos

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    I definitely don't want him to stop tweeting, not until he has a total meltdown. We deserve some concluding entertainment from this genius for all his mistakes and pishtakes we have endured. In the past you had to give a fool enough rope, now just give him Twitter.

Hope same applies to you you nasty piece of work

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Hope same applies to you you nasty piece of work
                      Oh, go sway a hat
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        For 250 million quid I reckon he could of had Air
                        Asia printed in thousand foot high letters on the sun and the moon mate.
                        Well as an advertising campaign he's getting pretty poor value for money for sure Kev, but don't forget at the start of his 'journey' the plan wasn't for us to drop like a stone from the 'EPL' ...............

His initial outlay was an extremely good piece of business not only for the Advertising BUT for his plan to make getting planning permission for his 'entertainment' venue through a lot easier on the back of it being a football ground.

Unfortunately for Uncle T AND us (as supporters) the plan hasn't come together 'yet'

Love n kisses
                        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

So TRUE! Two thumps up for you mate.

Comment

Working...
                          X