Conor Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Wells from Huddersfield is a player I think we should add to our strike-force. Could do well alongside Wshinghton.
    Don't know why we didn't sign him when Huddersfield did , instead of those sh1t striker loans .

Comment

Like the look of Washington, he'll start scoring soon , can't believe Hoilett didn't tee him up in the Ipswich match , get a new a striker off the mark, but no he was a greedy little barsteward playing for himself.

Comment

always looks lively and the way we have been playing hasnt given him too much to work with in recent weeks.

hoping he can get a goal soon though as it must be playing on his mind.

Comment

looks good to me , busy . lively and wants the ball . needs a goal soon and he'll be off

Comment

Should have had an assist in his first ten minutes for us if Chery could have hit the target with a shot from a central position. Definitely a huge talent for his age.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
            X