Bolton keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolton keeper

This guy was shocking in both games and helped us to get 4 points, worse than any of our keepers including Green terrible keeper who couldn't save stamps.

Bolton keeper

This guy was shocking in both games and helped us to get 4 points, worse than any of our keepers including Green terrible keeper who couldn't save stamps.

Comment

#MakeHimOurPlayerOfTheSeason

Comment

Can we sign the lad Clough though?!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          I second this!! Apparently he almost went to Bristol City in January, snap him up Jimbo!!
          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
            I second this!! Apparently he almost went to Bristol City in January, snap him up Jimbo!!
            I was hoping that QPR would bid for hin after that move fell through, but alas no.
            Hopefully QPR will now bid for him on loan with a perm deal in the Summer.

Comment

He'll get much better offers than joining our circus.. No chance... Incidentally, is he anything to do with Nigel or just the same surname?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                He'll get much better offers than joining our circus.. No chance... Incidentally, is he anything to do with Nigel or just the same surname?
                Just the same surname as far as I know anyway!
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                  Everton apparently sniffing about. Was close to joining Bristol city though so you never know

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                    Just the same surname as far as I know anyway!
                    Thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
                      Totally agree he done for those that are old enough what is called a weetabix, dived right over the top of it, as for those advocating to buy Clough who would be a great addition, I'm sure there's a lot bigger than us interested, and with the fees wanted by Bolton and their predicament we wouldn't even be in the running

Comment

Clough and Spearing

Comment

I have mentioned his name(Clough) on here for ages and no-one have noticed. Wow!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            I have mentioned his name(Clough) on here for ages and no-one have noticed. Wow!!
                            If they score against us then we should for scouted them when they were 3 years old in nursery school and they are another player our useless dof and board missed out on yet again. You know how it goes. Ha.

Comment

Has Amos been dropped tonight? Not even on the bench. Rachubka is starting. Like a Utd goalkeepers rejects at Bolton, expect Taibi is the coach.

Comment

Working...
                              X