No announcement yet.

JFH says club’s mentality must change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this thread for real ! Any one who has any knowledge of football can see we are in a complete transition period laying down new foundations to have a chance to compete again at the highest level. We could not sustain what we have been doing for the last 5-10 years. JFH is a bright young manager who needs time to rebuild the side and if we are patient I am sure he will get us back in the big time. Patience though is something football fans lack but some of the comments on here lately are laughable.....Dave Jones ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Is this thread for real ! Any one who has any knowledge of football can see we are in a complete transition period laying down new foundations to have a chance to compete again at the highest level. We could not sustain what we have been doing for the last 5-10 years. JFH is a bright young manager who needs time to rebuild the side and if we are patient I am sure he will get us back in the big time. Patience though is something football fans lack but some of the comments on here lately are laughable.....Dave Jones ?
      100% agreed. Someone here said how does patience translate to the players, the simple answer has been given to us by Les, in that these players (Luongo, Chery, Gladwin, Hall, JET even, and all the new boys) have been brought in with the idea of settling learning the league this season and then pushing on next season. It's there right in front of us to see. These are a squad of players melding together to create something long term. The first team won't see huge transition next season bar a full back and perhaps a winger. The squad behind them might see a few changes but only for the better.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        But does he mean patience really? I mean how does that apply to the players?
        By giving him a summer transfer window and a pre-season. The remainder of this season is building towards that. Pre-season has begun now in effect.

Comment

this season QPR is the ugly duckling, with patience next season they become the swan, the way my granddaughter described us
          seems a good comparison to me

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            “We want to improve match after match and put our foundations down for the way we want to be – the way we need to be. Our mentality, the mentality at the club, the change at the club – we are already starting with that. That is what needs to stream through from the players to the fans.

It’s not going to be there in one week or in two. There’s a lot to be done.”

Read more: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...y-must-change?
            problem is, it has not been one or two weeks........... its been 3 and half months and not a glimmer.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              Mindless post. You obviously look for someone with a decent track record.

Forget delusions of grandeur, DoFs, new stadia. Spend the money on giving someone control, someone who has the respect of the players.

It is not rocket science.
              this. we are not man utd, chelshyte, arsenal, we are little ole qpr. why the fark do we have dof's, technical directors, am#######ers etc etc. all we farking need is a no nonsense manager who comands a bit of respect and couple of good coaches.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think if I had paid the money many you have for seasons tickets and going to away games I would have a lot less patience, good money was paid for entertainment now, not a rebuild by a manger unproven at this level, talk is cheap, tickets aren't!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  problem is, it has not been one or two weeks........... its been 3 and half months and not a glimmer.
                  There are positives though. Under JFH we have only lost 3 times, and only one of those was a convincing loss, fact. We have become much harder to beat, fact. We need to improve up front and improve our creativity, that can be addressed in the summer.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    There are positives though. Under JFH we have only lost 3 times, and only one of those was a convincing loss, fact. We have become much harder to beat, fact. We need to improve up front and improve our creativity, that can be addressed in the summer.
                    I like that in our convincing loss (as bad a performance as it was) we still only lost by two and even towards the end, as undeserved as it would have been, we had chances to come back. There's a lot to be positive about if fans get their heads out of the sand and look at the future prospects.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I have just found out that Bolton have only lost 3 times at home this season, so I know they are in a rubbish position, but their home form is pretty good so a draw (to me) isnt as bad as it appears. Put into context, they have lost the same at home as Derby have.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        this season QPR is the ugly duckling, with patience next season they become the swan, the way my granddaughter described us
                        seems a good comparison to me
                        You used to be a right miserable sod, did someone slip you some happy pills?

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                          Ha ha. I'm really enjoying this new positive quaz, that last ugly ducking to swan post had me in tatters.

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                            no happy pills. just looking at the future in a different way

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Ha ha. I'm really enjoying this new positive quaz, that last ugly ducking to swan post had me in tatters.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                                no happy pills. just looking at the future in a different way
                                I'm glad to hear it mate, it won't look great in the short term but there is a really positive future for us if we stick to what we're doing now. Have faith.

Comment

Working...
                                X