No announcement yet.

Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah and the fella that that grabbed him when he tried to give a kid a dig gets marched by the copper [ justice ] ?

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
      this was the picture of the fella:
      https://twitter.com/FourthOfficial_/...13709130141696

video of him getting the sht kick out of after the incident:
      https://twitter.com/FromTStands/stat...65736732008448
      Excellent, cheers mate.

Comment

Runt looks about 14.

Comment

and yet, barely any coverage at all of the Chelsea fans who saw that on Saturday and thought on Sunday... "oh, that's a bloody good idea" and repeated the act, only in greater numbers
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Thing is klonk yes he has had too many injuries but this bloke used to boss champions league football. He wasn't called the beast for no reason. Then there was Vargas, probably one of the most gifted players to play for rangers in my era. I want to know why world class players haven't performed for qpr. Many on here blame jfh but we have to now look at league 1 players because otherwise we lose all control. If I was Vargas and watching Henry I'd be fuming. Our solution is drop them but I don't believe all these players have an uncontrollable attitude
            cant remember seeing him boss champions league games.

Many players look decent when surrounded by quality players. Not saying Sandro cant be quality, but he is a limited player, regardless of who he plays for. Is great at winning the ball back, but hasn't ever been a great passer. At spuds, could just give it 5 yards to a quality passer and look the part. At our club because we dont have that quality surrounding him, he has to take that responsibility on and it shows his weaknesses.

Personally think the days are gone when all you need a CDM for is breaking play up. Need more quality on the ball now.

Comment

Working...
            X