Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro

Just watched his performance for WBA (admittedly only highlights) but he looked so poor, slow and kept giving the ball away

Want him to do well so that we can get shot permanently but fear he'll be back with us in the summer if he produces many more displays like that

How long does he have left on contract?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      How long does he have left on contract?
      June 2017 unfortunately

Comment

Looking forward to the Sandro and Toszer dynamic midfield combination next year

Comment

I read the other day he loves the atmosphere there and the fans plus hopes to win the FA cup ha ha you Toby, thanks reading for making my day
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            Just watched his performance for WBA (admittedly only highlights) but he looked so poor, slow and kept giving the ball away

Want him to do well so that we can get shot permanently but fear he'll be back with us in the summer if he produces many more displays like that
            at least he's consistent .

Comment

Also there was a coin in the eye from their own supporters when he was going to give a kid his shirt , charming. I wouldnt blame that player if he refused to play for them again.
              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 21-02-2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

nah, that was Chris Brunt Kev. also seems the guys been outed on twitter. some spotty teen in a yellow stone island.
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

and while, were on the subject: seems Chelsea threw a heap of coins on the pitch as well. they mentioned it on halftime on BBC, showed the ref going over and picking up loads of them.
                  typical lack of class from the sc um.
                  Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Yeah knew who it was mate, was just mentioning it. Got a link to the outing please art.

Comment

...i heard that there's a clause in the loan agreement with wba that they have to sign sandro if he plays a certain number of games for them - i think he's made 4 appearances for them now (astonishing, i know). does anyone know if the clause is real, and if so, how many games he needs to clock up to trigger the clause?

Comment

Thing is klonk yes he has had too many injuries but this bloke used to boss champions league football. He wasn't called the beast for no reason. Then there was Vargas, probably one of the most gifted players to play for rangers in my era. I want to know why world class players haven't performed for qpr. Many on here blame jfh but we have to now look at league 1 players because otherwise we lose all control. If I was Vargas and watching Henry I'd be fuming. Our solution is drop them but I don't believe all these players have an uncontrollable attitude
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Thing is klonk yes he has had too many injuries but this bloke used to boss champions league football. He wasn't called the beast for no reason. Then there was Vargas, probably one of the most gifted players to play for rangers in my era. I want to know why world class players haven't performed for qpr. Many on here blame jfh but we have to now look at league 1 players because otherwise we lose all control. If I was Vargas and watching Henry I'd be fuming. Our solution is drop them but I don't believe all these players have an uncontrollable attitude
                          not sure what that has to do with any clause... for me the sandro problem is simple - his (supposed) wages are relatively high for an injury-prone premiership player, this means they're stratospherically high for an injury-prone championship player. yes, he bossed champions league games, but he did so when surrounded by better players than what he played with at ours. we need him off the wage bill so that no one is sitting in a dressing room wondering why he's getting paid 10 times what they are...

vargas is a good player who was continually played in the wrong position (although not so wrong that he was played as a defensive midfielder like karl henry does), but if you look at his goal scoring, he was no worse with us (3 goals in 21 games) than elsewhere (he managed 3 in 17 with valencia, 0 in 19 with napoli and is at 1 in 17 with current club hoffenheim), he does play well for chile though.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            I agree with you. I think that after relegation with Harry, we went for "right sort" attitude players and in club and I think we may still have it. Players must turn up on time for training, work hard, not get moody when substituted and love their mum. If they fall a bit shy of these, they were left out or benched. Vargas was pretty good for us when he played but he never played often enough. Sandro is different I think. Reckon he's just injuries have caught up with him

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Yeah knew who it was mate, was just mentioning it. Got a link to the outing please art.
                              this was the picture of the fella:
                              https://twitter.com/FourthOfficial_/...13709130141696

video of him getting the sht kick out of after the incident:
                              https://twitter.com/FromTStands/stat...65736732008448
                              Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Working...
                              X