Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    700 hardy souls.
    everyone who travelled up from the Smoke deserves a medal, its hard enough at the moment trekking over to Bush ,let alone Bolton
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Good pies though , even though you are in the a rse end of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Consider the wider context that their club's future is unknown which probably explains it better.
        I was being sarcastic about the people that think we need a 40k stadium actually ..............
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
          I was being sarcastic about the people that think we need a 40k stadium actually ..............
          And I understood and was disagreeing with your suggestion. Think we can handle big eventually but make it modular and we'll be fine. Remember this is London, not Bolton.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            And I understood and was disagreeing with your suggestion. Think we can handle big eventually but make it modular and we'll be fine. Remember this is London, not Bolton.
            Crazy s hit man ,crazy sh it

Comment

Working...
            X