Just Met The Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Met The Team

Was at Manchester station there and met the team, although I initially wanted to slate them for the performance they were all pretty cool and most thanked me for coming and wished me safe travels home, Jimmy included, was nice to see.
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Wow, nice gesture. Wish it would have been me.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
      Was at Manchester station there and met the team, although I initially wanted to slate them for the performance they were all pretty cool and most thanked me for coming and wished me safe travels home, Jimmy included, was nice to see.
      I should imagine that they were pretty shame faced but anyway, they managed to charm you so that makes everything ok then... they should be made to walk home...

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
        I should imagine that they were pretty shame faced but anyway, they managed to charm you so that makes everything ok then... they should be made to walk home...
        Dross Chat 2.0
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Really?

Comment

Core blimey would hate to have your life

Comment

On the same train as them on the way back to London. Had a quick chat with Paul Konchesky and Jamie Mackie. Would be fair to say they know how lucky they were to get a goal and just how shocking the whole team were today. Mackie admitted that they are lacking that quality to get them winning games and it's tough at the moment.

The rest of the players sheepishly said hello as did JFH. Think it was clear that he had told them exactly what he thought of them and the performance. Which is good tbh. At least they weren't all laughing and joking without a care in the world

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                On the same train as them on the way back to London. Had a quick chat with Paul Konchesky and Jamie Mackie. Would be fair to say they know how lucky they were to get a goal and just how shocking the whole team were today. Mackie admitted that they are lacking that quality to get them winning games and it's tough at the moment.

The rest of the players sheepishly said hello as did JFH. Think it was clear that he had told them exactly what he thought of them and the performance. Which is good tbh. At least they weren't all laughing and joking without a care in the world
                Exactly, they can't win.

Comment

Is Jamie missing Adel then?

Comment

mackie is alrite spoke to him before

Comment

Really?

on his post match interview he said he was pretty happy with the result. and he thinks we have some good creative players in the team.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Really?

on his post match interview he said he was pretty happy with the result. and he thinks we have some good creative players in the team.
                        What do you expect him to say 'we're shiite, my players are shiite, I'm shiite'?

Comment

This......

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            What do you expect him to say 'we're shiite, my players are shiite, I'm shiite'?
                            Er. Yeah. Kinda. Would be honest. I'd warm to the guy, if nothing else......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Er. Yeah. Kinda. Would be honest. I'd warm to the guy, if nothing else......
                              Everything that gets posted officially is spin, I thought everyone knew that

Comment

Working...
                              X