Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    Not really fallen angels.
    For 15 years in the wilderness, going nowhere.
    Warnock turns up and with AT & co we go up, which surprises everyone.
    We then stay up on the last day
    We then go down
    We then go up via one shot on the 89th minute
    We then go down as probably worse team in premiership history
    We our now mid table

If it's a fall it must have been from a very small height and to describe us as an angel, is a bit harsh on Angels. We are more dobby the house elf.
    Ha, very good. Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
      No one is happy. It's a case of you just lost your arm and you have been told that your other arm will be ok. Your celebrating you get to keep your other arm but overall is still a lousy day. Hope that puts it into perspective what being a QPR supporter is like!!!
      You're not Ian Holloway in disguise are you. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Think back then, even if it was s hit, it was exciting. Now it's s hit and not exciting. If we were building a team it might be better.
        It's not exciting because we're not actually that s hit. Nor that great either. This is what being midtable feels like but our fans have totally forgotten how to react after five years on the TF rollercoaster

Comment

We must be the only sports club in the world that have billionaire owners to be mid table division 1 equivalent standard

Why should I be so happy content with this.......guess what ..I'm not....we are not improving

Bad decisions from DOF I'm afraid.........Ramsey ...Hasslebank ...why did he not hire Pearson ....EGO......

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            We must be the only sports club in the world that have billionaire owners to be mid table division 1 equivalent standard

Why should I be so happy content with this.......guess what ..I'm not....we are not improving

Bad decisions from DOF I'm afraid.........Ramsey ...Hasslebank ...why did he not hire Pearson ....EGO......

Pearson had a bad start and an average 1st full season when managing Leicester so you would probably be creating the same thread about him and as for the "fallen angels" thing
            Last edited by Brian Wilson; 20-02-2016, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Rangers didn't lose away = Happiness
              Rangers scored a 93rd minute equalizer = Happiness
              But you weren't there to witness this utter suite. Maybe if you had been you wouldn't be so ####ing happy. It was dire.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                They're done with investing in us for now though, so it makes no difference how rich they are. FFP needs resolving and they want the club back on an even keel before any further major investment in players happens. Seems like many fans haven't grasped these austerity measures yet.

Comment

My mate went said utter sh it
                  R's

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    But you weren't there to witness this utter suite. Maybe if you had been you wouldn't be so ####ing happy. It was dire.
                    Fair shout and valid one, and i admire your support and dedication but you are very clear how bad it is on the pitch at the moment, surely a draw in the 93rd minute is a buzz?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Fair shout and valid one, and i admire your support and dedication but you are very clear how bad it is on the pitch at the moment, surely a draw in the 93rd minute is a buzz?
                      i can remember when we were so bad we cheered when we won a corner

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                        Not really fallen angels.
                        For 15 years in the wilderness, going nowhere.
                        Warnock turns up and with AT & co we go up, which surprises everyone.
                        We then stay up on the last day
                        We then go down
                        We then go up via one shot on the 89th minute
                        We then go down as probably worse team in premiership history
                        We our now mid table

If it's a fall it must have been from a very small height and to describe us as an angel, is a bit harsh on Angels. We are more dobby the house elf.
                        Wouldn't say the worst in history at all. Derby 07/08? Villa 15/16?
                        You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Brisbane View Post
                          Wouldn't say the worst in history at all. Derby 07/08? Villa 15/16?
                          Did say probably but agree Derby nailed it ...anyway last year can't be described as angelic

Comment

Dross Dross Dross week after week,I've seen no improvement in this team since JFH took over, we're delivered up the same excuses every week, I'm not against JFH but he needs to show he knows what he's doing and PDQ, and if he can't motivate or galvanise these players, he will have To go

Comment

When Warnock took over from Ramsey it did look like he had started to get the players playing again.
                              Jimmy comes in and they seem to have gone backwards again!!

Personally think this club needs a major overhaul starting from the top.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                                When Warnock took over from Ramsey it did look like he had started to get the players playing again.
                                Jimmy comes in and they seem to have gone backwards again!!

Personally think this club needs a major overhaul starting from the top.
                                You not wrong there Fido....

Comment

Working...
                                X