No announcement yet.

I miss Adel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adel had one blinding season seems about 30 years ago. He is now older, fatter and no wiser. In fact possibly even more stupid.

Would have comedy value if he came back though. Some porky bloke trying to nutmeg much fitter, focused players before falling over and needing the assistance of a mini crane to get back up again.

Does anyone really believe the Adel of 2016 is anywhere near Championship standard? Be like giving a hippo a pair of football boots and asking it to show us what it can do.

Comment

Fox are you on a windup?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Fox are you on a windup?
        no but assuming those praying for the return of the Moroccan Messiah must be. Does he even play professional football any more?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Embarrassing that another thread has been made about this guy and that some are still dreaming of him.
          Couldn't agree more some people just can't move on, anyway we wouldn't have a pair of shorts to fit over his fat Ar$e, let move on guys long gone hopefully never to be seen again in an Rs shirt well a XXL one Mods now move this to the one Adel thread

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            Couldn't agree more some people just can't move on, anyway we wouldn't have a pair of shorts to fit over his fat Ar$e, let move on guys long gone hopefully never to be seen again in an Rs shirt well a XXL one Mods now move this to the one Adel thread
            Maybe we could stick him in goal. If he stuck his 'arris out would be no way past him.

Comment

Because it is mate, there's been enough spout about this bloke on here who put our name as a club in the mud toward the end.
              For me, I don't care how magical a player you are - If you disrupt the group as a whole and put the clubs name in the mud, in the media in a negative way, I would rather not have you playing for QPR. Maybe that's old school thinking but he ain't for me - No matter how many step-overs and nutmegs he did on a Saturday, my love for him died when he decided he was bigger than the club (no pun intended).

In general I'm just bored of people talking about him on here.
              Totally agree, let him be where he is

Comment

I think we should be talking about the future, not Adel AGAIN. If you want to be entertained then you clearly haven't seen El Khayati play - Talk about the future with him, same type of player. Adel is done, dusted, finito, fat and gone - Won't be coming back ever...

Reality is no-one on here truly knows what he was like, even though some like to make out we do but IMO there's no smoke without fire and I'm glad we've moved on.
                At least Khayati actually closes down, adel would only chase after a bargain bucket from KFC
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

God how much I miss someone capable of this:

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Best player individually I've ever seen in the hoops but the love affair ended for me when it was clear how lazy and disinterested he was.

It genuinely hurts me to say I'd never want him back in the hoops again, but I love QPR more than I love Adel.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      Best player individually I've ever seen in the hoops but the love affair ended for me when it was clear how lazy and disinterested he was.

It genuinely hurts me to say I'd never want him back in the hoops again, but I love QPR more than I love Adel.
                      I can't think about him without being disgusted by the potential that was wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        I can't think about him without being disgusted by the potential that was wasted.
                        Got to be one of the biggest waste of talents in the modern game.

He literally had the world at his feet.

Comment

Future depresses you at the moment??? Bl00dyyyy hell We had ONE bad day at the office lads, unbeaten in 5 before that with some brilliant young promising signings made and a young promising gaffer... Love an over reactive meltdown on here don't we haha.
                          Why would it have anything to do with last game? Just because we lost to Fulham, I don't think it's end of world but I also didn't think we were world beaters after Ipswich (unlike some). The squad depresses me. I think it's pretty poor, bottom half of championship standard in my view. I hope I'm wrong and hopefully we have a strong finish to the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Got to be one of the biggest waste of talents in the modern game.

He literally had the world at his feet.
                            When I tell people about him, they never believe it was possible for him to reach the sort of potential we all knew he could reach. In a sense, bringing in big names that summer signalled the beginning of the end for him.

Comment

Here U are ... An extra e, not as chubby but hey she can sing.

Comment

https://youtu.be/jHreiFacSro

Comment

Working...
                                X