I miss Adel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss Adel

Qpr and adel are meant for each other. We need a maverick who may be a sulky teenager but has played his best football for us.
    We're by far from being a perfect football club and he's far from being a perfect all round professional.
    Surely in the new era of players who try hard and run around a lot and love their mum and the club, there is room for one sulky far maverick? I don't mind polter, he's ok. Luongo is good sometimes and Washington could be decent signing. But do you look forward to watching them play with excitement? Even when adel was sulking, it was entertaining. I think he could get the crowd going again. Listening to likes of Faurlin, Derry and hogan they genuinely seemed to like adel and does not come across as a bad egg like Harry and others led us to believe. Yes he can be childish, arrogant but if he was a perfect professional with his ability, he'd have never ended up at qpr.
    Adel back on loan i say and give him the number 10 shirt.

I agree. I think he needed to be handled differently as at times he was magical in a match. I would say he doesn't have to track back, we can afford to carry him in the championship if he is that good. The only rule to getting paid is he has to keep fit and weight within a certain range. He will create chances and score goals. The goal against Fulham was outrageous. Outside of the foot along the grass into the bottom corner.

Comment

There is no doubting his genius, but he is not the technical player he once was, he's lost his potential because he hasn't trained himself consistently. Remember, this is 5 years into the future since that wonderful season and he's not worked hard on himself since then, he's not shown a willingness to get fit and healthy and he's not going to help improve the dressing room. If we're going for someone to randomly spark a moment of genius, I'd at this moment legitimately prefer Ravel. That boy is genius, talent, physique and unselfishness put together.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Yeah but adel has history with qpr. You can also make someone lose weight and train but you can't just make them talented. If you want someone to galvanize the fans, it's adel. Manager should sort out dressing room. if you listen to ex players like Derry, yes he was a pain but they all seemed to like him. Good for dressing room in my view.

Comment

Loan till the end of the season? would makes things more interesting at least but not a chance it will happen

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            There is no doubting his genius, but he is not the technical player he once was, he's lost his potential because he hasn't trained himself consistently. Remember, this is 5 years into the future since that wonderful season and he's not worked hard on himself since then, he's not shown a willingness to get fit and healthy and he's not going to help improve the dressing room. If we're going for someone to randomly spark a moment of genius, I'd at this moment legitimately prefer Ravel. That boy is genius, talent, physique and unselfishness put together.
            Agree. Adel has become more and more of a joke. At least now he is someone else's problem and not ours. Would rather it stayed that way.

Comment

We even call ourselves a joke club sometimes. Let's stop trying to be something we're not. We're qpr. We want a maverick, who happens to be a bit fat but blimey on his day can he play.

Comment

Embarrassing that another thread has been made about this guy and that some are still dreaming of him.

Comment

Why embarrassing? You'd rather watch Toszer running round the pitch?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    Why embarrassing? You'd rather watch Toszer running round the pitch?
                    Because it is mate, there's been enough spout about this bloke on here who put our name as a club in the mud toward the end.
                    For me, I don't care how magical a player you are - If you disrupt the group as a whole and put the clubs name in the mud, in the media in a negative way, I would rather not have you playing for QPR. Maybe that's old school thinking but he ain't for me - No matter how many step-overs and nutmegs he did on a Saturday, my love for him died when he decided he was bigger than the club (no pun intended).

In general I'm just bored of people talking about him on here.

Comment

Well it's a difference of opinion then, hardly embarrassing. I'm bored of seeing JFH out and JFH in type threads. He's here to stay for a bit. I want to be entertained and there is room for one entertainer in a team full of turn up on time, train hard, lover their mum type players. He reacted in media to Harry and if you Listen to ex players and faurlin, they all seemed to like him. Listen to podcast on loftforwrds with faurlin. Hardly the disruptive influence we've been led to believe.

Comment

Well it's a difference of opinion then, hardly embarrassing. I'm bored of seeing JFH out and JFH in type threads. He's here to stay for a bit. I want to be entertained and there is room for one entertainer in a team full of turn up on time, train hard, lover their mum type players. He reacted in media to Harry and if you Listen to ex players and faurlin, they all seemed to like him. Listen to podcast on loftforwrds with faurlin. Hardly the disruptive influence we've been led to believe.
                        I think we should be talking about the future, not Adel AGAIN. If you want to be entertained then you clearly haven't seen El Khayati play - Talk about the future with him, same type of player. Adel is done, dusted, finito, fat and gone - Won't be coming back ever...

Reality is no-one on here truly knows what he was like, even though some like to make out we do but IMO there's no smoke without fire and I'm glad we've moved on.

Comment

Future depresses me at the moment. Impressed by El khayati but will give him a couple of months before I start raving about him.

Comment

I miss adel and he is miles better than ravel IMO. He couldn't dictact a game like adel. I do however think Washington will be a he ll of a player but too many average signings with him!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Future depresses me at the moment. Impressed by El khayati but will give him a couple of months before I start raving about him.
                              Future depresses you at the moment??? Bl00dyyyy hell We had ONE bad day at the office lads, unbeaten in 5 before that with some brilliant young promising signings made and a young promising gaffer... Love an over reactive meltdown on here don't we haha.
                              Last edited by West London is Rss; 18-02-2016, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X