Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
    Lets be honest he is another ian dowie
    If he turns out as good as Dowie, he'll be a good signing!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      IMO only Helgusson and Zamora (kills me to say that) were effective at duelling outside the box in recent times.
      which is just sad. we need to find players who can win headers if we are to keep playing a significant amount of hoofball
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I would also like to hear how he performed. A pity people donīt want to share match-reports with other QPR supporters anymore.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          I would also like to hear how he performed. A pity people donīt want to share match-reports with other QPR supporters anymore.
          He came on for Mackie and spent more time on the wing with Phillips coming inside. Bizarre, but that's Rangers. Not time to get really involved, shi it game, great ending.

Comment

he wasnt as abject as hes been since he stopped scoring, but he wasnt awesome as well.
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Let's be honest here, other than a very few, we've made nearly all strikers look like their pub players when they join.

I mean Washington or Mackie didn't score yesterday did they?

How many full games has Washington played now and not a single goal, yet Polter gets it even though he has a few goals and assists to his name. People still get on his back which don't help any player.

It's something we're doing wrong or that our club is really cursed, take your pick?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                How many full games has Washington played now and not a single goal
                Just one. So very harsh to already start being critical. He's also looked very good in the limited time he's played so far.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Let's be honest here, other than a very few, we've made nearly all strikers look like their pub players when they join.

I mean Washington or Mackie didn't score yesterday did they?

How many full games has Washington played now and not a single goal, yet Polter gets it even though he has a few goals and assists to his name. People still get on his back which don't help any player.

It's something we're doing wrong or that our club is really cursed, take your pick?
                  Cannot always slate the striker, he needs the service right through the game, not in spits and spurts.
                  Also they may be following gaffers instructions, like playing on the wing.

Comment

Working...
                  X