No announcement yet.

Is anyone still talking up the BFG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Phillips was gash I must have been blinking every time he was delivering these crosses only recall him doing 100 step overs then losing the ball

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I thought Phillips was gash I must have been blinking every time he was delivering these crosses only recall him doing 100 step overs then losing the ball
      I wouldn't pick anyone out, think all the players were dire today.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Mackie was also #### and offers nothing but energy. The 2 together are a disaster. And if either of those 2 are anywhere near the starting line-up next season then we will be going nowhere other than the wrong direction.
        Worst front two in the league. Polter done great in spells, absolutely abysmal in others. Can't stand Spackie. Claps the crowd & runs so he's a hero. Jog him on Asap.

Comment

Polter like Mackie will always divide opinion on here but I will stick with what I said earlier, if he's anywhere near the ist eleven next season, we are in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Polter like Mackie will always divide opinion on here but I will stick with what I said earlier, if he's anywhere near the ist eleven next season, we are in big trouble.
            Why wait? We're in big trouble now.

Comment

I think he is needed in the squad and as shown he can score, he has had two poor displays but I wouldnt say we shouldnt have someone who can get 10 goals a season for us at least nowhere near the squad.

Comment

He scored a couple of goals but he really is dreadful he was kack last week and no better this week poor mans Devon White and He's shite

Comment

I wonder if he was 'scouted' from a database. It's very odd he can't win any? headers in midfield

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    The guy has got to be the worst CF ever at the club big and useless.
                    You haven't been supporting us long if that's truly what you think
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Pellicori, Nardiello (does he count as a striker?), Stefan Moore, Hateley was terrible for us.
                      All much worse. Polter has scored the winner on occasion and is probably better of the bench than starting like Mackie is to be honest. Still want them both in the team.

Comment

As I see it, Polter was disinterested during the 45 minutes he played. Don't know why. And why now....after he won a place in the first team on a regular basis?

Comment

Got some right f4nnys on here!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

he#s clumsy , he's slow , he don't know where to go

Comment

The little glut of goals when he first got into the team was just a purple patch similar to that of Patrick Agyemang when he joined us 5 years or so back. Polter will turn out to be similar, a bog standard striker that might occasionally prove himself useful off the bench.

As a few have said earlier, did anybody actually think he was any good even when he was scoring? The guy lacks so many basic things that you'd expect of a footballer at this level!

Comment

Took the trouble to apologise for his display. Wants to do well and wants to improve his game.

Surely we should be offering encouragement? Is still young and a real trier, plenty of time to get better technically.

Comment

Working...
                                X