Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today

Got to say it is not often you see all 11 players + subs all have a poor game, I honestly cannot think of 1 player who was anything but poor, a fair few were truly shocking with Polter and Tozser way ahead of the field.
    Mackie and Polter must be up there as the worst front 2 we have ever fielded, absolutely shocking performance and this whole squad needs a kick up the arris

El Khayati and Chery looked decent when they came on

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      El Khayati and Chery looked decent when they came on

Everyone else was kack but these two did alright, although I thought El Khayati was the better of the two.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

In fairness it's hard to judge the subs,as it was all over before they came on.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          In fairness it's hard to judge the subs,as it was all over before they came on.
          True, but at least both tried to makes things happen despite it being a lost cause

Comment

What did Smities do wrong? I saw the match on telly, but didnīt notice any faults from him?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X