Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do after an early kick off game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do after an early kick off game?

We usually head back to the Shepherd and Flock and do some football bets together and watch a live Premier game as there is usually one on but its very easy to get rat arsed what with the early start on the drink

Practice yoga. But prefer to do that at 12PM and then go to a 3PM game.

Comment

pop in the Adelaide for a couple ,then get back south of the river for a few more ,watch the results come in and go for a ruby
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Back to the Crown for a couple then head back to Sunbury to meet my pals that play football on a Saturday and get on it further. Love an early kick off in some ways, especially if we managed to nab 3 points so we can sit back happy and watch the results come in.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Back to the Crown for a couple then head back to Sunbury to meet my pals that play football on a Saturday and get on it further. Love an early kick off in some ways, especially if we managed to nab 3 points so we can sit back happy and watch the results come in.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Where you headed pre-game tomorrow Isle?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Usually shopping in westfield, getting board games tomorrow and a Valentines gift.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Where you headed pre-game tomorrow Isle?
                Early doors is the Shepherd and Flock mate

Decent birds behind the ramp,beer in a glass and tv screens

Comment

Where's open for beer pre 12 o clock round bush? I usually end up in a weatherspoons (william morris hammersmith or central bar bush) as they are guaranteed open that early and ridiculously cheap.

Comment

After the game love watching the 3 pm kick offs especially if we've just won. Can get out of hand with the early drinking though

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      Where's open for beer pre 12 o clock round bush? I usually end up in a weatherspoons (william morris hammersmith or central bar bush) as they are guaranteed open that early and ridiculously cheap.
                      the Bull ,in Westfield , should open at 11 ,well expensive ,but at least you get treated like an adult and get a glass

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                        Usually shopping in westfield, getting board games tomorrow and a Valentines gift.

Comment

Mope about as we have usually lost

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Mope about as we have usually lost

That's the best advocate of 9pm kick offs I've seen.

Comment

we usually head to The Green through until 5.30pm ish then head up west for a pub crawl, Carnaby Street, Oxford Street, Covent garden then wind our way down to the Southbank and onto Waterloo for a train home, midnight usually!! Can get messy!

After the Charlton game (away 1st game of the season) we jumped off the train at London Bridge and it took us 4.5 hours to walk along the southbank to Waterloo, the Peroni got more and more expensive the closer to Waterloo we got!! Plenty of pubs etc along the way and we got to cheer the riverboat full of grumpy R's on its way back!!
                              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                              X