Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football Aid 2016 – Bid to Play at Loftus Road!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Aid 2016 – Bid to Play at Loftus Road!

How would you like to 'Live The Dream' at Loftus Road and take part in a truly memorable 90 minute match on the hallowed turf?

Well now's your chance as Queens Park Rangers have once again joined forces with Football Aid - www.footballaid.com - (regarded as the original and best in delivering the ultimate pitch day experience) to provide fans with the unique opportunity to Bid to Play at Loftus Road in 2016, while raising valuable funds for charity at the same time.

Football Aid - now celebrating its 15th Anniversary - offers QPR fans the unrivalled opportunity to experience a matchday in the same way the likes of Rob Green, Nedum Onuoha, Matt Phillips and co do every other week. As a player you'll get the chance to pull on your very own exclusive personalised Queens Park Rangers replica shirt in the official changing rooms, experience the thrill of walking down the tunnel to the sound of a cheering crowd and step out onto the hallowed turf proudly sporting your official playing kit and represent the R’s in a never to be forgotten 90 minutes of football!

To add to that, the matches at Loftus Road have also been supported by a host of fantastic QPR legends in recent years, with the likes of Andy Sinton, Rufus Brevett, Steve Gallen, Wayne Fereday and Richard Langley all lending their extra special support by playing alongside or managing the fans on their big day.

Positions are now available for Bidding from just £155 and securing a position couldn’t be easier, just visit www.footballaid.com and choose the QPR game and then you’ll have two options: Option 1: Bid to Play - Enter your Maximum Bid and if you're the highest bidder when the position closes you'll win your place on your Field of Dreams, or Option 2: Buy Now - Close the auction early and secure your place with a one off payment online. Positions close at regular intervals throughout the bidding period, with the 1st positions closing on Tue 9th Feb and the final positions closing on Wed 9th March.

QPR fan Daniel Churchman took part in 2015 and told Football Aid all about his experience after the game:

"What a day!!! It was my 1st game for Football Aid and their team were very friendly and great hosts and along with the excellent club staff kept us all informed throughout the day. I can't put into words how I felt coming out the tunnel onto the pitch. I'm still in a dream thinking about it. It was one of my greatest experiences.

Looking back at the day and thinking what could have been changed to make it better, I can't think of anything that would have made it any better, it was perfect! It was definitely worth being the Captain for the day as I now have an excellent photo with Steve Gallen on my wall. Thank you, and your team so much for giving me my dream."

So if you're keen to secure a place on your Field of Dreams this season, why not visit www.footballaid.com and Bid to Play today! If you’d like any additional information, you can call Football Aid on tel: 0131 220 5999, e-mail: info@footballaid.com, post on their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/footballaid or send a tweet to @FootballAid.

Since forming in 2001 Football Aid have allowed over 16,250 football fans the chance to Live the Dream in 614 matches all over the UK, while raising over £2.2M for charity. The unique concept was the brainchild of businessman and Football Aid Founder Craig Paterson and funds raised from this year's event will benefit the work of a charitable project nominated by QPR in the Community Trust as well as projects nominated by Football Aid’s parent charity Field of Dreams.
Working...
X