Loan window opens today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan window opens today.

Do you think we will go for anyone,and if so,who?

That Pino bloke might turn out to be genuine I suppose.

Comment

It could be that we need cover for Faurlin? Not sure how much Toszer has improved? Can he cover for Faurlin if needed? And A striker like Crouch on loan, If Polter gets injured or needs a rest.
      Last edited by Shania; 09-02-2016, 11:33 AM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

If anything, a left back would be nice. I remember we got Dusko Tosic a few years back on loan at left back, so it's not impossible.
        Other than that, maybe a backup striker? But I think we're good until the end of the season.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Going through the team..

GK - Covered.
          LB - Covered IMO Kpekwa was recalled.
          RB - Could do with cover, I dont like playing Nedum at right back.
          CB - Covered

RM - Covered (Especially with Gladwin out on loan..)
          LM - I guess we are covered as a whole out wide.
          CM - With Sandro being loaned out we could be short potentially but Toszer is clearly being used and we have Henry.

Striker - I would get someone else personally.

Comment

I dont think we will. Unless its with a view to buying them, i dont think we actually need anyone at the moment. Would rather not give game time to some ageing prem player and have one of our own sitting on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
              Going through the team..

GK - Covered.
              LB - Covered IMO Kpekwa was recalled.
              RB - Could do with cover, I dont like playing Nedum at right back.
              CB - Covered

RM - Covered (Especially with Gladwin out on loan..)
              LM - I guess we are covered as a whole out wide.
              CM - With Sandro being loaned out we could be short potentially but Toszer is clearly being used and we have Henry.

Striker - I would get someone else personally.
              Having said this, I dont think we need anyone really... Use what we have and give those a chances. I dont think we are going down, but we aren't going up so it makes no real difference.

Re-calling Gladwin would have been better, or maybe having game time at Bristol is more beneficial.

Comment

Stick with what we have. If the objective is to create a solid base for the future why dilute it with loans.

Comment

Hopefully pick up no-one, unless it's a view to a Perm signing. What's the point otherwise? Just another mouth to feed for a few months.

Comment

Still wouldn't mind signing Kemar Roofe.Very versatile and knows where the net is.I know he's yet another MF but he looked a handful when he scored a brace in knocking Swansea out of the Cup recently.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                      Still wouldn't mind signing Kemar Roofe.Very versatile and knows where the net is.I know he's yet another MF but he looked a handful when he scored a brace in knocking Swansea out of the Cup recently.
                      On loan?

Comment

Replacement for Konch the most important and first job imho. He's doing fine, but he's only on loan so we need someone younger and permanent to play alongside Ned, Hall and Perch going into next season.

Comment

What about loaning outwards though - could a prem club/foreign club/championship club come and take say, Phillips, off us on loan? I'd prefer to just stick with what we've got now and use the emergency loan facility if/when we suffered some injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            What about loaning outwards though - could a prem club/foreign club/championship club come and take say, Phillips, off us on loan? I'd prefer to just stick with what we've got now and use the emergency loan facility if/when we suffered some injuries.
                            No.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                              On loan?
                              True - still you never know.

Comment

Working...
                              X