No announcement yet.

Loan window opens today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Striker wise, I wouldn't mind Iwobi from Arsenal as can see him going on loan somewhere.

Comment

Striker and maybe a right back, other than that I think we have it covered.

Comment

As our priority is to avoid a Financial Fair Play transfer ban in 2017 , I would be surprised if we signed anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          from the looks of the article it is just one man's opinion on what we should do. I dont see any truth in that whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            I get what you're saying, and I would love to see Yun used more or Kpekawa/Robinson step up. We may have to wait until next season for that though. If there's a left back available that's younger and better than Konch, if we aren't going to play the 3 I've mentioned, I say go for him.
            Why try them out next season. The best time is now because we wont go down or up, no stress factor at all.
            For be no loans in unless we can sign them on permanent if things work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
              from the looks of the article it is just one man's opinion on what we should do. I dont see any truth in that whatsoever
              Gudjohnsen would be an excellent addition until end of season - but since we are building a young team maybe it would not work

Comment

No point getting loans in for anything other than cover if you are trying to gel a first XI for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                  Gudjohnsen would be an excellent addition until end of season - but since we are building a young team maybe it would not work
                  why do you think it would be an excellent addition?

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                    Good addition?! The bloke is about 45!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      I get what you're saying, and I would love to see Yun used more or Kpekawa/Robinson step up. We may have to wait until next season for that though. If there's a left back available that's younger and better than Konch, if we aren't going to play the 3 I've mentioned, I say go for him.
                      Konchesky will do for us until the summer. Expect to see Robinson eased in over the next three months, meaning he'll be ready to go from the off next season as our first choice. Traore will be gone, Konch will be back at Leicester, yun possibly gone - maybe then will the time to look at another left back if the club doesn't feel Kpekawa is ready to provide cover/competition for Robinson.

Comment

Working...
                      X