• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Brendan Rogers is my bet Ed
    But then why wait as he hasn't got a job at the mo

Comment

WTF is the Derby way ?

The priorities were building on the Derby way and style of football enjoyed in the past two seasons; adding depth and strength to our playing squad; and, developing and improving player and team performance.

Comment

I reckon they'll get David Moyes in. He was at Birmingham v Brentford game on Friday and while i know that isn't Derby, they play Brentford in two weeks so could have been lined up and looking at future opponents and getting his homework done. Could be wrong but i feel it's a bit of a panic decision from Derby and one i hope that bites them on the ar$e. As others have said they have spent silly money trying to get to the Premier league and i recall they're fans saying last year that how could we spend 4 million on Charlie as that was a crazy amount to spend as they had spent nowhere near that on one player and now they find themselves doing the same as us. Bitter and twisted fans not living in the real world of football.

Comment

Hilarious, their bottle goes every season. I'm laughing me Jacobs off, #### Derby .
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Hilarious, their bottle goes every season. I'm laughing me Jacobs off, #### Derby .
            Just like Arsenal in that respect. They give it all the biggun about how good they are but always go out of the cups, champions league and Fu*k up their Premier league chances with in a few weeks.

Comment

Blimey, just logged on and seen this. That's crazy.

Comment

Disgrace in my opinion. Hope they sink further down the table!
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

"In November, Morris, who is also the club's owner, said he thought Clement could become Derby's Sir Alex Ferguson by building a lasting dynasty."

Classic.

Maybe some of us need to see our own Chairman's actions in this wider context, and realise that maybe he ain't so bad after all....

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Got a feeling its promotion or bust for Derby this season. Spending a lot of money lately. Owners #### a brick because they've had a few bad games.
                    THIS.

They're flapping massively. Spunked big dough, paying out mega wages. $hit or bust for them this year. Hope it's the latter, bunch of #####.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Warnock already working out the quickest route from Cornwall. Bet he had the maps out last night.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                          Warnock already working out the quickest route from Cornwall. Bet he had the maps out last night.
                          Has warnock got any sort of history with derby? Seen this a couple of times in this thread and don't get it.
                          Thought it was only us he came to the rescue of cos he loves the club?

Comment

No history with Derby that I know of, but since when has that stopped him? And it's just down the road from his beloved Sheffield.

Comment

Hearing this news has made me think back about that game and actually made me happy.

Had to re watch this cheeky little vid, looking forward to rest of season now.

Comment

Oh simon what did you have to post that for. Give me a tin henman that has.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X