Paul Clement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    So you sack a manager you now have to pay up his contract, you've let him already spend millions that can't be returned & have to also start looking for & budgeting for a new manager in due course? Yea fantastic planning that
    Sounds like classic QPR management !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      to be fair to tf and co, whereas it's often standard practice to pay up a departing manager's contract (either partially or in full), i think they just kept paying hughes until he left for another job and ramsey was given alternative employment (much to half of twitter's annoyance). given that red chap claimed that he'd resigned, i guess he didn't get paid up in full (although if we ever see the accounts for last season, we might be able to work it out).

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
        to be fair to tf and co, whereas it's often standard practice to pay up a departing manager's contract (either partially or in full), i think they just kept paying hughes until he left for another job and ramsey was given alternative employment (much to half of twitter's annoyance). given that red chap claimed that he'd resigned, i guess he didn't get paid up in full (although if we ever see the accounts for last season, we might be able to work it out).
        I think they only paid Warnock until he went to Leeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          In our own little QPR bubble
          I'm not sure you can compare Clement and JFH. Bottom line is Derby are in the play off zone, ie the target that was set for us by the powers that be for about five minutes when Ramsey was sacked. Before they re-employed him...

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            I'm not sure you can compare Clement and JFH. Bottom line is Derby are in the play off zone, ie the target that was set for us by the powers that be for about five minutes when Ramsey was sacked. Before they re-employed him...
            How does clements and jfh championship records compare since jfh got here i wonder?
            I'd wager we would be up there if they got him in before the season started instead of that terrible mistake that was ramsey

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
              It's standard practice nowadays for departing managers to be paid until they find a new job. No one really gets their contract in full, unless they are happy with sitting on their previous wage until it expires.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                True!

Comment

Working...
                X