Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet on here tonight

Funny that.

Need facto back. We battered those farmers today should've been 4 or 5 . Proud of our lads tonight
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Yes, great performance today van. I really enjoyed it and crowd seemed upbeat as well.

Comment

Brought my cousin to his first ever game at the club. He lives in Eindhoven and watches a bit of PSV every now and again and said the experience there is amazing before I brought him. At full time, he came up to me and said he's never felt more emotion in a stadium than what he saw today. Granted, he's not seen much live, but that's quite a good endorsement of the support today. Think he might have caught the bug as well (hopefully)
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Yes, great performance today van. I really enjoyed it and crowd seemed upbeat as well.
          Livelier than usual but that's down to the good football we played today mate. Some lovely moves that had us all off our seats. Might have left it too late this season but I'm looking forward to the rest, especially next Saturday . Gotta do those kannts

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Brought my cousin to his first ever game at the club. He lives in Eindhoven and watches a bit of PSV every now and again and said the experience there is amazing before I brought him. At full time, he came up to me and said he's never felt more emotion in a stadium than what he saw today. Granted, he's not seen much live, but that's quite a good endorsement of the support today. Think he might have caught the bug as well (hopefully)
            That's lovely Nasser , normally have to drug a man or child to be Rangers . Majestic work sir

Comment

Funny that.
              Yes we know. When QPR win the moaners keep quiet and same goes when we lose the happy clappers stay quiet. This gets said after every time. It's only coz we been drawing a lot that this hasn't been mentioned for a bit as its only when we draw do we get both sets of fans on here.
              'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Funny that.
                i blame ramsey!

Comment

Funny that.
                  I think the board has been quiet for a long time now. We haven't really had much to shout about.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Get some Ipswich fans in to liven the place up ! #TractorBoys

Comment

Thought crowd were flat yesterday dread to think what PSV is like if yesterday beat it

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Thought crowd were flat yesterday dread to think what PSV is like if yesterday beat it
                        Where do you sit mate out of interest? I think the noise must vary massively depending where you sit as I noticed a much better atmosphere over in R.

Comment

Funny that.
                          some of us went out on the #### to celebrate a good peformance
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Flat? That was the best atmosphere at LR for a fair while imo mate. Maybe except for the first 10-15mins of the 2nd half.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                              Yes we know. When QPR win the moaners keep quiet and same goes when we lose the happy clappers stay quiet. This gets said after every time. It's only coz we been drawing a lot that this hasn't been mentioned for a bit as its only when we draw do we get both sets of fans on here.
                              I don't think that is the case though. I think when we lose there are a lot more posts on here than when we win. It is probably just the nature of a forum I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X