Quiet on here tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    Where do you sit mate out of interest? I think the noise must vary massively depending where you sit as I noticed a much better atmosphere over in R.
    Ellersie Rd mate half way line. Never thought Ipswich were that loud either given their numbers

Comment

Where do you sit mate out of interest? I think the noise must vary massively depending where you sit as I noticed a much better atmosphere over in R.
      It must do because their lot were much more noisy than us - we only came to life towards the end. They were silent at their place so, maybe like us, they benefit from all being in one place at away games. Sorry, I didn't feel a great atmosphere yesterday, we can do much better than that, just a sense of relief at the end.

Comment

The reason it's quiet is as someone states when we lose there is a lot more to pick through ,when we win most are happy, as much as we got the win and were by far the better team, we seemed to go into panic mode near the end, but held out which is good,

Comment

Great work Nasser.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
            Yes we know. When QPR win the moaners keep quiet and same goes when we lose the happy clappers stay quiet. This gets said after every time. It's only coz we been drawing a lot that this hasn't been mentioned for a bit as its only when we draw do we get both sets of fans on here.
            As I've said elsewhere, I'm sick of the 'happy clappers' handle for anyone who has got behind JFH and the project. None of us have been naive 'happy clappers' for supporting Jimmy and understanding that it's a process, not a procession. We, in fact, have been realists.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              As I've said elsewhere, I'm sick of the 'happy clappers' handle for anyone who has got behind JFH and the project. None of us have been naive 'happy clappers' for supporting Jimmy and understanding that it's a process, not a procession. We, in fact, have been realists.
              Exactly my take.

It's the same after every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                I'm sick of both these labels happy clappers ffs , realists ffs
                but come on Hubbs the unfortunate thing for Jimmy Floyd he is carrying on from the what Ramsey did with the quality of football he dished up with Ferdinands support therefor you cant blame punters for being sceptical [ unfairly I might add ] but Jimmy Floyd was always going to be treated with caution as many 1st looked on him as another puppet of Ferdinand's , now doubters can see that JFH is making headways into the play he promised when he 1st arrived now he has the 3rd striker there is no need to come here to criticise

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  I'm sick of both these labels happy clappers ffs , realists ffs
                  but come on Hubbs the unfortunate thing for Jimmy Floyd he is carrying on from the what Ramsey did with the quality of football he dished up with Ferdinands support therefor you cant blame punters for being sceptical [ unfairly I might add ] but Jimmy Floyd was always going to be treated with caution as many 1st looked on him as another puppet of Ferdinand's , now doubters can see that JFH is making headways into the play he promised when he 1st arrived now he has the 3rd striker there is no need to come here to criticise
                  And therein lies the problem.

And there are still those desperate for us to struggle so they can be proven to have been "right all along". Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

And there are still those desperate for us to struggle so they can be proven to have been "right all along". Very sad.
                    Agree mate is so sad we have fans who want us to fail so egos or personal agendas are caressed

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

I can't imagine that anyone on here is 'desperate for us to struggle'...... I've been a critic of Jimmy, but very pleased to see that things are hopefully going in the right direction.

Comment

Sometimes it's hard for people to go back on their words because it makes the look wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Sometimes it's hard for people to go back on their words because it makes the look wrong.
                          Absolute rubbish, for us who complain, we want progress, we want to win matches, we want to be fighting for promotion, if Jimmy and Co prove us wrong in our assessment of them then great.

Yesterday, I went to the match, expecting more drossball, what I got was 442, attacking down both wings and three points. Went out on the lash afterwards and happy as a pig in shyte.

One small step though, let's hope for mor of the same against those cants down the road.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Absolute rubbish, for us who complain, we want progress, we want to win matches, we want to be fighting for promotion, if Jimmy and Co prove us wrong in our assessment of them then great.

Yesterday, I went to the match, expecting more drossball, what I got was 442, attacking down both wings and three points. Went out on the lash afterwards and happy as a pig in shyte.

One small step though, let's hope for mor of the same against those cants down the road.
                            Not pointing the finger at you, I'm talking about in general that is what happens in all walks of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Pleased to hear that hits. Maybe I've misunderstood you.

Comment

Pleased to hear that hits. Maybe I've misunderstood you.
                                Against all the odds, romance blossoms.

Comment

Working...
                                X