Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Absolute rubbish, for us who complain, we want progress, we want to win matches, we want to be fighting for promotion, if Jimmy and Co prove us wrong in our assessment of them then great.

Yesterday, I went to the match, expecting more drossball, what I got was 442, attacking down both wings and three points. Went out on the lash afterwards and happy as a pig in shyte.

One small step though, let's hope for mor of the same against those cants down the road.
    Works both ways hits youv'e had every right to be critical of the drossball youv'e had over the last year on the other hand those that are critical of your views want to justify the crap of Ramsey's era as backs to the wall fight after what he was left with , even tho it took only a few tweeks by Warnock carried on by Jimmy Floyd to get the players to show that they can play a bit given the right encouragement and the insight to bring in a couple of players to put some ballance back in the side

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Thought crowd were flat yesterday
      Huh?! Really?

Good all game & was from the off after a great chance to score inside 30 secs.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Please

Works both ways hits youv'e had every right to be critical of the drossball youv'e had over the last year on the other hand those that are critical of your views want to justify the crap of Ramsey's era as backs to the wall fight after what he was left with , even tho it took only a few tweeks by Warnock carried on by Jimmy Floyd to get the players to show that they can play a bit given the right encouragement and the insight to bring in a couple of players to put some ballance back in the side
        Mate, I have no problem with being criticised, God knows I have put up with a ton of it on here without ever complaining about it. (ask mods)

But what I do take exception too is wanting my team to lose, hence why I went off on one earlier on here.

Am greatful that MYU does not think of me as that.

Personally, I don't think anyone on here wants us to lose.

Anyway, happy days now so let's go stuff those Ruperts.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Mate, I have no problem with being criticised, God knows I have put up with a ton of it on here without ever complaining about it. (ask mods)

But what I do take exception too is wanting my team to lose, hence why I went off on one earlier on here.

Am greatful that MYU does not think of me as that.

Personally, I don't think anyone on here wants us to lose.

Anyway, happy days now so let's go stuff those Ruperts.
          Yep I'll

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            Funny that.
            Why anytime we win someone starts a "quiet on here thread" ??

Comment

Probably the same reason that when we lose or draw there is a jfh out! thread. Just how forums work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Against all the odds, romance blossoms.

Comment

We win at home for the 1st time in months,doesn't make JFH manager of the month

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Gonna win the league now
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Bump the JFH OUT! Thread, go on you know you want to.

Comment

No one said it did. I've told you a million times, please don't exaggerate!

Comment

Stating the obvious, but we've tough games coming up, after we stuff the Ruperts. We'll have a better idea of how were progressing at end of month.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                              Stating the obvious, but we've tough games coming up, after we stuff the Ruperts. We'll have a better idea of how were progressing at end of month.
                              Exactly, we ( me included) go so over the top on this site,we are still a bottom half of the table team who were expected to be challenging for promotion, under JFH we have won twice (in 3 months),big deal,if we start to win more regularly then I will agree we are progressing under Jimmy,as it stands,I'm on the fence

Comment

Exactly, we ( me included) go so over the top on this site,we are still a bottom half of the table team who were expected to be challenging for promotion, under JFH we have won twice (in 3 months),big deal,if we start to win more regularly then I will agree we are progressing under Jimmy,as it stands,I'm on the fence

We go so over the top? In which direction? Because there are people here who genuinely believe we could have gotten relegated. I'd say the over the top reaction is in the opposite direction to what you're suggesting and the title of this thread is there to prove it.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X