No announcement yet.

Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't mind what the result is, I'd just like to see the bright football we showed on Saturday repeated. This is an improving side now and there's some real and justified cause for optimism for next season.

Comment

Going over for this game,hope it's better than the last one which was 0-0 a few months ago

Comment

We will do them, and I can't wait for it. We need to get some pride back after the humiliating results away to them & Brentford earlier in the season.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          We will do them, and I can't wait for it. We need to get some pride back after the humiliating results away to them & Brentford earlier in the season.
          Here here

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
            Just another boring early ko

Why some of you on here even give them a second thought baffles me !
            Know what you are saying , & I don't really care about Fulham, but it is this attitude why they keep turning us over, we are their Chelsea !

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Proper gutted to be missing this. Working unfortunately and couldn't get anyone to cover.
              I share your pain brother - this was going to be one of my birthday treats, but now I can't be there either.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                Sickie ?
                Unfortunately can't mate. Stupid sickie points system, it's too long and boring to explain lol
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

really need to smash the cants
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Must admit - it'll be pretty pathetic if we can't shift just over 3,000 tickets for a game in the same borough, but unfortunately the make up of our support has changed much for the worse over many years now

Too many hoorays who come from Surrey, and can make it across Barnes Bridge for a game on a nice day, but haven't got the instinct to want to get behind the team on someone else's patch, no matter how local.

Looking forward to it myself (school end lower), and am hoping those that do go, make it a decent atmosphere for a local derby (reminiscent of the late 70s/early 80s games when we had more proper local support).

Word is, we've sold nearly 2,750, and I'm hoping the rest can get shifted by the end of the week, but as I've said, it is what it is with our 'support' at the moment.

On another matter, despite what the original poster has said about us being on the slide, we might not have won in the five league games since Jokanovic took charge, but those of us who have been to every game, can see the improvement week on week, and I honestly think a win is just round the corner.

Naturally, I'd love it to be round your corner on Saturday.

See you then - COYWS!

Comment

Originally posted by HarefieldFFC View Post
                      Must admit - it'll be pretty pathetic if we can't shift just over 3,000 tickets for a game in the same borough, but unfortunately the make up of our support has changed much for the worse over many years now

Too many hoorays who come from Surrey, and can make it across Barnes Bridge for a game on a nice day, but haven't got the instinct to want to get behind the team on someone else's patch, no matter how local.

Looking forward to it myself (school end lower), and am hoping those that do go, make it a decent atmosphere for a local derby (reminiscent of the late 70s/early 80s games when we had more proper local support).

Word is, we've sold nearly 2,750, and I'm hoping the rest can get shifted by the end of the week, but as I've said, it is what it is with our 'support' at the moment.

On another matter, despite what the original poster has said about us being on the slide, we might not have won in the five league games since Jokanovic took charge, but those of us who have been to every game, can see the improvement week on week, and I honestly think a win is just round the corner.

Naturally, I'd love it to be round your corner on Saturday.

See you then - COYWS!

Haha, bring it on Harefield! Decent post mate, I've got a Fulham mate who's a 'proper' fan (grew up literally opposite CC), I feel sorry for him and you that you've become like a small Chelsea.

Comment

Reckon the atmosphere will be quality on Saturday....if you aren't up for this game there is something wrong with you !

Comment

Better to have 2750 proper fans then another 300ish who's hearts not in it

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                            Don't mind what the result is, I'd just like to see the bright football we showed on Saturday repeated. This is an improving side now and there's some real and justified cause for optimism for next season.
                            stuff the bright football, this game is all about winning. want to beat those cants so bad.

#pumped
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                              Shame its a poxy early KO .

I fooking hate Sky Sports !
                              Its not thekick off time that concerns me, but that it is another liveon Sky match and QPR rarely win those. How many times have they been live this season and only 1 win.

Comment

Double hiding for Fulham Saturday
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X