To the fans who went today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the fans who went today

Fantastic win and so glad you got to watch a very entertaining match.

My question is that everyone of our players seemed to have a good game today, were there any players who you thought was a weak link?

Give em a chance to get home ! They probably be heading to the pubs.

Comment

Hopefully the thread will still be here, I may not be.

Comment

On the way home, thought whole team had decent games, attacked with speed and Ipswich should have been out well beaten in the first half, Our fans get on Polters back however he puts himself about, and was part of the move for the goal, longer term we need another forward, best 90 minutes at home this season.
        Last edited by Romford Hoop; 06-02-2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Everyone put shift in

Perch I thought was very good. If I had to single anyone outvas struggling would be Konch just seems like a season to far

Comment

Fans sounded in good voice from start to finish on the radio broadcast!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

On way home

Best home performance of the season, 5/6 chances went begging in the first 45 minutes, young team full of energy and feel quite hopeful for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                On the way home, thought whole team had decent games, attacked with speed and Ipswich should have been out well beaten in the first half, Our fans get on Polters back however he puts himself about, and was part of the move for the goal, longer term we need another forward, best 90 minutes at home this season.
                This element of today was crazy to me. He basically did everything Mackie usually does including the touch and people complain about him and applaud mackie. Nevertheless, great performance from everyone, probably my favourite game in a long time. Just felt comfortable and saw something new today.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                  Can't understand this myself, he's a big lump and his first touch ain't great but his work rate is fantastic andhe has popped up with enough goals already that he deserves a chance! Didn't even have a terrible game today just not outstanding.

Washington looks sharp aswell, didn't have a lot of the ball but looks hungry and has a bit of pace about him

Comment

polter is a trier and was involved in some good moves . doesn't win any headers from smithies kicks and couldn't trap a bag of sand . when mackie chases lost causes it gets the crowd up which transfers to the players and they seem to raise it . been coming to LR for over 30 years and the fans will always get behind the team when they see them busting a gut like mackie does

Comment

Just back...we were great today total domination in first half...

Hard work ...should have been two up at least by half time

Ipswitch were very poor till the end

Comment

How did Washington play?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Glad to watch a team not carrying any passengers today, and despite some hairy moments in injury time deserved the win

Not worrying if Green was going to fudge it or bemoaning lazy Fer made a very pleasant change - 3 points was a bonus on the overall performance for me

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            How did Washington play?
                            He was good, involved in a lot of moves, really nice piece of skill early on to get at the defense. Shame he had to come off. Was a nuisance for their defenders not giving up but also had that final ball. He almost scored second half after a great dribble yet shot went high over.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Everyone put shift in

Perch I thought was very good. If I had to single anyone outvas struggling would be Konch just seems like a season to far
                              Agree, thought perch was class today
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X