We're seeing the future coming together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
    me,i love it when the knockers come out,don't think the mods will allow it though @o)
    ooo you are awful but they like you

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
      All you realists can do one ��
      I think they're anything but realists. More like pessimists IMO.

Comment

Leicester, here we come!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          We're seeing the future of Rangers here.... it takes time to make changes, but we can see things are moving in the right direction - despite the utterly boring chorus of naysayers - a really great spine is forming, and just about everything people have been asking for is being put it place: young, hungry players, not on massive wages - and an ambitious young manager on the up.

Early days still, I know, but the future is looking positive. Come on You Rs!
          Let's give the naysayers a break here.....always called for 442, we played 442...... Said Ned and Hall should not have been split, we're playing Ned and Hall......wanted Luongo given a run, looks like he's getting one.......said Green's a liability, Smithies taking crosses, kicking straight and pulls off the point blank stuff too.......said Fer was a waste of space, didn't miss him.......I'm not a Henry knocker, plenty are, but we were more mobile without him. I don't think for a moment that the management take any notice of the stuff on here but how about considering the naysayers had a point sometimes?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            Let's give the naysayers a break here.....always called for 442, we played 442...... Said Ned and Hall should not have been split, we're playing Ned and Hall......wanted Luongo given a run, looks like he's getting one.......said Green's a liability, Smithies taking crosses, kicking straight and pulls off the point blank stuff too.......said Fer was a waste of space, didn't miss him.......I'm not a Henry knocker, plenty are, but we were more mobile without him. I don't think for a moment that the management take any notice of the stuff on here but how about considering the naysayers had a point sometimes?
            I agree Alan. All very valid points.

Comment

Very good win, I'm so glad for JFH and the team. If we would have lost today a certain few would have had a moan because we didn't have Fer or Sandro..

I feel we will be a better side with them not in it.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

They're not the naysayers I'm referring to Alan - we all said most of the above - I'm talking about the people who've been down on JFH from the start - the people who say the management can't do anything right - the people who constantly brief against Les. Those are the naysayers I'm talking about. All of the above I've said myself many times. So no, I'd think they should have a break here.

Comment

Perhaps the management has just seen what is obvious like the rest of us.... Anyway fab result today! COYRS

Comment

Even if we hadn't won today, that was a hugely positve performance.

Smithies played a blinder when called upon, team all worked hard for each other, no overpaid, overhyped so called PL players strolling through games not caring and the result was a peformance which seems to have made the vast majority happy.

3 points is a bonus. The real treat was in seeing us try to play some football. Long overdue.

Comment

This. Some Jimmy critics can claim a degree of vindication IF things keep panning out the way they did today. But being critical has riled some on here. And, if Fraggy is to be believed, can have you moderated.

Comment

Great performance, best all
                        Year for me.

Smithies was decent, not sure he was MOM as he didn't have loads to do. What he did he done very well.

Luongo was decent as was poulter and Washington.

Comment

Alan mate, as Hubble says, the naysayers aren't the ones suggesting changes on the pitch, they're the ones just constantly being negative. I wouldn't call recommending changes naysaying, I'd call people who criticise appointments before they even have a chance to show themselves. They're the ones saying the club has no potential with what we've got at the moment, when clearly there is plenty. Those are the naysayers I think Hubble and most people are referring to.

I agree with the proposed changes (although I don't think the 442 will last long if we start getting sussed out and it certainly won't in the prem unless we get more energy at full back) as you said and I think a few of them were fairly obvious, ned and hall; luongo back; green going. Lot of positives to take from today irrespective.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                          X