Can we recall JET if needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we recall JET if needed?

Risky loss, IMO. JFH like most managers only seems to want 100% triers. And while that's the ideal, we'd never have gone up under Warnock with Adel doing his stuff that year. And Jimmy Greaves arguably would have been an also-ran at Spurs.

Swazzy .

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
      Risky loss, IMO. JFH like most managers only seems to want 100% triers. And while that's the ideal, we'd never have gone up under Warnock with Adel doing his stuff that year. And Jimmy Greaves arguably would have been an also-ran at Spurs.
      Firstly, well done for managing to compare JET to both Adel and Jimmy Greaves! That's some jump there....

You seem to be conveniently forgetting that under Warnock Adel had 10 other 100% triers around him whenever he stepped out on the pitch..

Comment

To put JET in the same sentence as Adel and Jimmy Greaves is like suggesting John Terry be appointed the next Ambassador for the Kick it out campaign, totally inappropriate.

Adel might not have given 100% in every game but when he was good he was very good. Same for Jimmy, but in Jet's case on the rare occasion he puts in an effort he is average at best.

Leave him be, he's not wanted nor needed here.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          To put JET in the same sentence as Adel and Jimmy Greaves is like suggesting John Terry be appointed the next Ambassador for the Kick it out campaign, totally inappropriate.

Adel might not have given 100% in every game but when he was good he was very good. Same for Jimmy, but in Jet's case on the rare occasion he puts in an effort he is average at best.

Leave him be, he's not wanted nor needed here.

Comment

JET can't do the pressing game - He's not fit enough. JFH won't recall and he'll be gone in the summer.

Comment

That one season with Adel was a freak one. Very few clubs give a player carte blanche to do exactly what they like and have a team of work horses around them. We will probably never see that again at QPR. It didn't work in the Premiership and it took a certain manager in Warnock and a certain mentality with the squad to make it work. It would have caused major ructions within most squads and would be untenable.

JET has ability but sadly appears to be a wrong un. Unless he sorts himself out not worth wasting time on even with our striker shortage.

Comment

Don't want him back tbh. Never got me to excited apart from one game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Bolton? Only game he's looked handy in imo.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I sincerely hope not... Absolute lummox

Comment

football is all about opions i rate jimmy greaves the greatest ever english player that ever walked the streets of england he was not as ggodd as george best who i rate the greatest ever brittish player but i rate greaves first and bobby charlton number two in my top five all time english player i rate adel as a one season wonder
                      so basiccally a complete ###x
                      but jet i rate as the best of our strikers of course he wasnt in the charlie austin league but in my opion hes better than denzil
                      and the german but football is all about opion
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Bolton? Only game he's looked handy in imo.
                        When he scored last knockings. Think it was Bolton Ginge.

Comment

When he scored last knockings. Think it was Bolton Ginge.
                          Yeah the 4-3 win mate.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Should have strikers competing but if he does damage to team morale etc then really has to go.
                            The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Same here but well done for the goals, think the Polt is miles ahead of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X