No announcement yet.

Ramsey influence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it that ridiculous? We don't stay in uk in season break.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      @hillmania I got told exactly the same Also told JFH wanted to keep Fer
      @sjr66qpr that's correct, but the fees to Norwich the board didn't want to pay.
      @hillmania JFH is fuming and has not been happy with things I'm not sure if he will hang around if he keeps getting pissed on
      @hillmania we may have the same source����
      Cheers Fordy.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Is it that ridiculous? We don't stay in uk in season break.
        Jimmy wasn't even at Rangers in November, i bet he was fuming they were looking at players a month before he got the job.

Comment

has anyone mentioned yet 'because he's black?'
          #aWATRBclassic
          #ramseyHatesJimmybecausehesblack
          #jimmyhatesramseybecausehesblack
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            Could have been in Germany has the team last played in November so could have had some friendlies in Germany during season break?
            fk mladá boleslav haven't played in germany during the winter break (which has been over in germany for a couple of weeks in any case).

Comment

Brighton signed that Skalak geezer that JFH apparently wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                fk mladá boleslav haven't played in germany during the winter break (which has been over in germany for a couple of weeks in any case).
                Sounds like must be rubbish then

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                  has anyone mentioned yet 'because he's black?'
                  #aWATRBclassic
                  #ramseyHatesJimmybecausehesblack
                  #jimmyhatesramseybecausehesblack
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Jimmy wasn't even at Rangers in November, i bet he was fuming they were looking at players a month before he got the job.
                    And there this thread really should end. A lot of people getting excited over some Twitter ####er making up bogwash to gain attention, so job done for him. But seriously why does everyone hang on the words of these anonymous no marks in the first place.

Kev, can you picture the scene, where Ramsey and JFH (the then Burton manager) turn up in Germany to watch a player whose team never even went to the Country in the first place. And they call this site fantasy island
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

To be fair I think they were saying that les and Chris went and assumption is that it was last 2 months. Issue is that they went to Germany and club is Czech and in season break

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        That Hillman is a close mate of the Gallens & Bircham. Hmmmm wonder if any truth in it.
                        Not doing his mate Steve any favours, if he is his mate .

Comment

This board has backed every manager and just cannot see any different now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            @hillmania so how did the Burton lad get signed?surely that was JFH signing?
                            @JabHookNQPR yeah it was, but there was politics behind that too.
                            JabHook trying to explain away his own idiocy with the standard: There were politics. He seemed to have a pretty good grasp on every situation prior, all of a sudden, it was politics that I'm not going to divulge more info on because I'm lying 100%
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Don't get what people see in twitter to be honest. Difficult to understand and far too much nonsense spoken by people who appear to know nothing. All of a sudden, people start getting worked up about nonsense that is less reliable than a JJB rumour.

Genuine questions to those who use it:

Do you actually interact with people you know on it?

If so, any reason why twitter as opposed to a more traditional method?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Don't get what people see in twitter to be honest. Difficult to understand and far too much nonsense spoken by people who appear to know nothing. All of a sudden, people start getting worked up about nonsense that is less reliable than a JJB rumour.

Genuine questions to those who use it:

Do you actually interact with people you know on it?

If so, any reason why twitter as opposed to a more traditional method?
                                Twitter is fantastic for news and updates from official sources. It's also remarkably efficient in getting responses off companies that would usually be unachievable.

You need to take things said by non official channels with a pinch of salt however or you will be forever in arguments.

Comment

Working...
                                X