No announcement yet.

Ramsey influence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highly doubt Rambo would be conducting transfers for JFH.

Cannot see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      That Hillman is a close mate of the Gallens & Bircham. Hmmmm wonder if any truth in it.
      Reckon they got the right hump with the club at the minute cos of the Steve Gallen thing and Kevin is desperate for a job at the bush as well and feels he's been overlooked, which he could well of been.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Got any links/cut'n'pastes? Can't find anything meself.
        me neither... all i can see is the original rumour and one other tweet in reply that says someone else has heard similar (and reckons it's probably from the same source).

not itk, but the twitter exchange seems to imply that:

- jfh wanted skalak and told lf
        - lf went to watch a match that skalak was playing in and took cr along
        - (unclear what opinion either lf or cr actually had, if any of this actually did happen)
        - stuff about fer seems to relate to board's reluctance to make further payments to norwich (unclear if this is linked to something like him making a certain number of appearances)

fairly sure jfh would have known that lf would be responsible to scouting and recruiting players and if the fer thing is related to not paying even more in transfer fees for him, is that really such a bad thing?

Comment

@hillmania I got told exactly the same Also told JFH wanted to keep Fer
          @sjr66qpr that's correct, but the fees to Norwich the board didn't want to pay.
          @hillmania JFH is fuming and has not been happy with things I'm not sure if he will hang around if he keeps getting pissed on
          @hillmania we may have the same source����

Comment

That's rubbish. I doubt CR has anything to do with First Team, after the shambles when he was incharge.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

@hillmania so how did the Burton lad get signed?surely that was JFH signing?
              @JabHookNQPR yeah it was, but there was politics behind that too.

Comment

@RobBrennan82 Ramsey being involved in 1st team transfers is just plain odd. If JFH wants a player for his team surely his decision should be final? QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  @hillmania I got told exactly the same Also told JFH wanted to keep Fer
                  @sjr66qpr that's correct, but the fees to Norwich the board didn't want to pay.
                  @hillmania JFH is fuming and has not been happy with things I'm not sure if he will hang around if he keeps getting pissed on
                  @hillmania we may have the same source����
                  What fees to Norwich?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Reckon they got the right hump with the club at the minute cos of the Steve Gallen thing and Kevin is desperate for a job at the bush as well and feels he's been overlooked, which he could well of been.
                    True. Probably twitter b0llox if truth be known.

Comment

my favourite bit of this tweet conversation:

@hillmania: @JackM_QPR didn't come from anyone connected to SG. Ask the question why CR & LF were in Germany watching this bloke.
                      @MattPriestley17: @hillmania @JackM_QPR why would they be in Germany watching a player who played in Czech Republic?
                      @hillmania: @MattPriestley17 @JackM_QPR good question, I will ask the person who told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Could be on to something there mate. I just can't see the club being that stupid to let CR undermine JFH.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

@hillmania: @JackM_QPR didn't come from anyone connected to SG. Ask the question why CR & LF were in Germany watching this bloke.
                          @MattPriestley17: @hillmania @JackM_QPR why would they be in Germany watching a player who played in Czech Republic?
                          @hillmania: @MattPriestley17 @JackM_QPR good question, I will ask the person who told me.
                          Hahaha what a plonker

Comment

Can definitely believe that JFH wanted to keep Fer. He's played him in almost every game and even up front! ramsey should be no where near this club.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

Could have been in Germany has the team last played in November so could have had some friendlies in Germany during season break?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                                Could have been in Germany has the team last played in November so could have had some friendlies in Germany during season break?
                                Ha ha. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X