Ramsey influence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    A stop gap until we appoint Shaun Derry?
    I have no issue with Ramsey as a coach.
    Whether it's Shaun Derry or someone else, it's clearly a stop gap. I'm all for it to be honest. We ain't going down, so let's manage through to the end of the season and re-assess everything at that point. Whatever people's thoughts of Ramsey, he's clearly more than capable of assuming some first team coaching responsibilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Whether it's Shaun Derry or someone else, it's clearly a stop gap. I'm all for it to be honest. We ain't going down, so let's manage through to the end of the season and re-assess everything at that point. Whatever people's thoughts of Ramsey, he's clearly more than capable of assuming some first team coaching responsibilities.

Comment

• Always thought Chris was TF's cryptic dream manager.

#slidinghimin
        #seehowitgoes
        #secondchance
        #softlysoftly

Bob's your Uncle. Chris your manager

Comment

• Didn't we win away at a team in Red and White Stripes, last time CR made his initial debut with the First Team, albeit as Manager back then...........fingers crossed for another 2-0 win tonight. I quite like CR and have said before if the timing had been different, he could have been a real success as Manager. Sadly TF jumped the gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            #directoroftactics
            #beaniehat
            #armscrossed
            #gormlessexpression
            #thepeteacher
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
            X