X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Hahaha saucer of milk for table 3 meowwww

I asked the question. Who cares?

Answer not me or many others judging by the responses. He's left. Get over it fan boy.
    Then don't respond. Let people who do care talk about it. Dont belittle people who want to talk about it. There are plenty on here who think you like what you have to say and plenty who think you talk out of your a.ss. But for them people who do, don't have to be rude to you, if they don't like what you have to say can just ignore you, rather than insult you.
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I leave it a good few days after our second win in 14 games and come back to Jimmy clowning around again.... He's as good as gold voyager.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        I leave it a good few days after our second win in 14 games and come back to Jimmy clowning around again.... He's as good as gold voyager.
        Morning Baldrick

Not surprised you've kept clear after your highly embarrassing JFH OUT thread after his 5th game!! CRINGE!!!

Have a good old buddy xx

Comment

How's the straw clutching going there? You absolutely hate it when there's nothing to moan about.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            How's the straw clutching going there? You absolutely hate it when there's nothing to moan about.
            I have not seen 3 posts on the trot where you don't complain about a fan. This is a forum so you will see being airing their views. Just enjoy what has been a fantastic WK for the club. Life's too short
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I have not seen 3 posts on the trot where you don't complain about a fan. This is a forum so you will see being airing their views. Just enjoy what has been a fantastic WK for the club. Life's too short
              Ginge is not wrong here mate, haven't seen Rich post anything remotely positive. He's always looking for something wrong.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Ginge is not wrong here mate, haven't seen Rich post anything remotely positive. He's always looking for something wrong.
                This one was a classic, and look at post number three, it's like dejavu view and a template post from this season as well.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...rget-promotion!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  This one was a classic, and look at post number three, it's like dejavu view and a template post from this season as well.

Classic!

Comment

Love that
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Coming from a liar. That's rich

Comment

All the usual idiots. No surprise

Comment

Love it

Comment

I love you lot, you know that. I always look for the positives in all negative things. Like tango and cash, they meant well and didn't mean any harm calling us £20 fans. Always stay positive I say. Jimmy's blue and white army!!! JFH IN, don't ever speak your mind follow the herd, I've got it now sorry for everything guys. Who should I vote for at the next election, please tell me so I get it right, cheers again.

Comment

You have selective post reading then mate.
                              Give your head a wobble yeah?
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I love you lot, you know that. I always look for the positives in all negative things. Like tango and cash, they meant well and didn't mean any harm calling us £20 fans. Always stay positive I say. Jimmy's blue and white army!!! JFH IN, don't ever speak your mind follow the herd, I've got it now sorry for everything guys. Who should I vote for at the next election, please tell me so I get it right, cheers again.
                                The fact is you you called for JFH's head after a handful of games. That is embarassing no matter how many other positive posts you say have posted.

Next election vote for the monster raving loonies.

Comment

Working...
                                X