Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Austin

Played about 15 minutes in his first match and was not fit enough yesterday to even come on as sub. I think this proves his injury was not imagined.

It's not relevant anymore, best of luck to him, even with injuries he's worth the money. Well done Saints
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Wrong section.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Wrong section.
        So no problem with the Rejected RB thread then.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Wrong section.
          I think this is relevant to QPR given the number of posts saying he wasn't injured

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

I thought we would get more money if he play, scores goals, becomes international etc

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                I thought we would get more money if he play, scores goals, becomes international etc
                Scores another 9 we get another 500k.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Who cares?
                  Precisely. Not our player any more.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Charlie, who?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      Who cares?
                      If people want to talk about Austin then they can. If you don't care then why bother writing you don't care. Plus for all the people who say not our player anymore or its in wrong section coz he ain't nothing to do with QPR anymore then you lot are not allowed to talk about anyone who used to play for QPR. Don't talk about Marsh, Bowles, Francis, etc coz they don't play for us so nothing to do with us. As for other fans who think Charlie is part of our history and want to talk about him then carry on. If others don't like it then don't read it.. Anyway peace out! ��
                      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                        If people want to talk about Austin then they can. If you don't care then why bother writing you don't care. Plus for all the people who say not our player anymore or its in wrong section coz he ain't nothing to do with QPR anymore then you lot are not allowed to talk about anyone who used to play for QPR. Don't talk about Marsh, Bowles, Francis, etc coz they don't play for us so nothing to do with us. As for other fans who think Charlie is part of our history and want to talk about him then carry on. If others don't like it then don't read it.. Anyway peace out! ��

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          Played about 15 minutes in his first match and was not fit enough yesterday to even come on as sub. I think this proves his injury was not imagined.
                          You'll only get knocked for posting this.... had it been... "Charlie played 90mins, he was fit all along. I hate this club and everything associated with it, especially evil Les"... Then you would've had 12 pages by now agreeing with you... FACT!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                            Hahaha saucer of milk for table 3 meowwww

I asked the question. Who cares?

Answer not me or many others judging by the responses. He's left. Get over it fan boy.

Comment

Charlie, Charlie-Charlie, Charlie-Charlie, Charlie Charlie Austin!

Comment

Working...
                              X